About Me

Go deface and purge CityxGuide.com, Instagram.com, Facebook.com, Twitter.com, Backpage.com, and 1backpage.com. Because they waste of electricity

Oct 3, 2021, 7:40:12 PM10/3/21
*Give kikes covid-19 for violating 18 U.S. Code § 2252 - Certain activities
relating to material involving the sexual exploitation of minors

Give kikes covid-19 at 153news.net for hosting fake news
Go crash photo software and launch ransomware to hold every photo ransom in
macs, ios, ipados, icloud, Facebook Portal, and Oculus

Create Youtube Playlist Seized Domains Cause Horrible Motor Vehicle Crashes

Create Youtube Playlist Larry Nassar And Josh Duggar Belongs In A Gas
Chamber

Go vandalize wires and shut off gas at 7777 boulevard Decarie, Suite 600,
Montreal, Quebec H4P 2H2, Canada for hosting for child sexual material
Go vandalize wires and shut off gas at 21800 Oxnard st., Suite 150, Woodland
Hills, CA 91367 for hosting for child sexual material
Declare Imagery Software as Bloatware and Crapware to end child sexual abuse
material

Visiting a seized domain or illegal website are waste of CO2 emissions

Seized domain or illegal website are waste of Electricity

Place Michael James Pratt on Biden's Secret Assassination List. Mr. Pratt is
wanted FBI for crimes against children.

Posted on https://imgur.com/a/v9QQvU6 http;//archive.is/
https://justpaste.it/4od9l https://pastebin.com/nFV4wdpU
https://justpaste.it/1pshc https://justpaste.it/6u6sz
https://imgur.com/a/kkpNrlc and https://justpaste.it/8fyob

Go look for a grouphome and live in a grouphome to get away from from my
irresponsible parents

Dear ,

Do you know someone had their account wrongfully suspended, terminated, or
post removed on facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for posting hate speech. My
deleted facebook and deleted twitter is doxxed on 153news.net a fake news
website owned by Jason Boss. Along with podblanc via archive.is, podblanc
via Wayback Machine, and stormfront.org The fake news article is called Meet
Michael Zimmerman, Around The Clock Flagger For Honr. Mr. Jason Boss needs
to be arrested for denying the holocaust about 6 million died. Does show Mr.
Boss is a bigot. I suspecting Jason Boss has sockpuppets on YouTube for
uploading hoaxes. Jason Boss’ fake news caused 2019 easter bombings in Sri
Lanka which ISIS killed 253. Mr. Felix Pantaleon cyber criminal, drunk, fake
news writer, harasser, murderer, predator, and sex offender. Pantaleon
created abusive social media accounts and websites. Which caused vandalism
of My social media accounts? Some of these creeps and fake news writers like
Alex Jones of Infowars, Apoc, The Dad Challenge Podcast, and YouTuber
Headlines. Alex Jones is responsible for fake news that caused suicide of a
Sandy Hook parent. Mr. Jones had a bad habit of calling real news as fake
news. May 2, 2019 Alex Jones got banned on Instagram. I reported Alex Jones
and Donald Trump on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. I voted for Biden in
the 2020 election. Alex Jones needs to be arrested for threatening the
Federal Government with death and terroristic threats. These scammers will
steal any identity including mass murderers to write fake news. Hoaxers can
cause eye problems, headaches, mood swings, and other health problems.
Because it violated multiple sections of acceptable use policies on ATT,
Dakota Central, Midco, Verizon, and other internet service providers. My
dumb mother defends facebook and threatens to swat police to do house
chores. I live with my parents. I want to go look for a grouphome. I have
even gotten death threats from hoaxers. Sometimes hoaxers post personal
information like social media accounts, street addresses and phone numbers.
TV Shows like Cyberwar, Darknet, and Hate Thy Neighbor shows history of this
mess on the internet. Some examples are Anne Frank, Las Vegas, Sandy Hook,
9/11, Boston, and others. Using a word filter on word Kike caused some false
positives. Facebook, and Twitter needed to be broken up or shutdown. The
target to downsize facebook are Instagram and What’s App. Because Facebook,
and Twitter are promoting bad jews kill their own race. YouTube has crazy
police chase videos and videos of idiot drivers like Bakken oil field,
Dumbass hits bridge on purpose with crane. My Youtube is at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wcZimNuMQDKM1wbHJ0hlA. I have 5 pet
chihuahuas. 4 Females and 1 Male. White and brown long hair blue eye Chico
9. Brown and white long hair Mia 7. Brown and white short hair Peeko 5.
Black and white short hair Tia 3. Black and brown long hair Lily 2. My free
time. I watch Minnesota Twins, MInnesota Vikings, Hulu, Pluto TV, Sling TV,
Xumo, and YouTube. Listen to music. Play video games on iPad and play with
the chihuahuas. I was born on December 19, 1986 in Harvey, North Dakota. I
Attended School at Carrington from 1992 Until October 1998. Due to bullying
that caused me go to ER each week and that bully got a restraining order as
well. I went to New Rockford School in October 1998. Graduated New Rockford
School in 2005. Attended New Rockford Until 2008. I had Autism since 1988
not diagnosed until 1994 due to complication from meningitis and Crohn’s
disease since 1995. My Crohn’s I had part of 1 foot small / 1 foot large
intestine removed, perianal fistula, Ankylosing spondylitis, an ostomy bag
since 2007 to crap out food particles, a liver problem, eczema, and iritis.
Every 8 weeks I get Remicade for Crohn’s treatment. Other problems with my
eyes are nearsightedness for 23 years and astigmatism for 17 years. I have
been wearing glasses for 17 years. This explains my vitamin D was low as
well. It affects my thinking. I had a precancerous colon polyp and 3
precancerous pink moles removed. 2 on my back and 1 on my right side of my
chest.

Michael Zimmerman