20 years & No Virus Writing - BUT - In 2015 A Threat To Post Woman's Info Into Pervert Sex Group

Nomen Nescio

Apr 30, 2020, 9:21:21 PM4/30/20
Dustin Cook aka Diesel is still a piece of shit whether or not he
has or has not written malware in the last few decades.

Who regularly posts threats to kill other posters, or to post fake
posts into online sex groups supposedly from the other poster's
wife, daughter or female relative asking to be raped?

Repeat after me, kiddies: Dustin Cook aka Diesel is a piece of
psychopathic excrement.
==========
Dustin Cook aka Diesel Posted:

"You can't even do your own research. Laughable. I'm going to find out
about your lovely daughter now, though. And, I won't get the details
wrong when I share them with everyone. :)

"...she's going on one night stand hookup sites..."
===========
http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3CXnsA4B410315E6E7F7D9A8%40dieselpower.eternal-september.org%3E

https://is.gd/uobLJk

From: Diesel <nob...@invalid.com>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: Dustin Cook
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 05:24:35 +0000 (UTC)

Daves not here <ma...@not.here> news:ml45uc$i3v$1...@dont-email.me Mon,
08 Jun 2015 13:40:43 GMT in alt.politics.scorched-earth, wrote:

> STEVE DOHERTY [aka aardvark] wants to convince everyone that you
> threatened to shoot his kids

That's exactly what he did:

From: David_B <~BD~@nomail.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: alt.politics.scorched-earth
Subject: Re: Websites to be forced to identify trolls under new
measures (UK)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 20:45:00 +0100
He knows I have a 9mm pistol, he knows that I know exactly where
*he* lives and could, if I wished, take out his kids - you know, the
ones he briefed to be careful about what they said to me when they
came to visit in 'friendship'.

There is no mention of any boat or boat trip in that post and you
know it because you were here when he wrote it. The spin to an invite
to his boat came later, when he realized he was obvious with the
threat and it could cause problems. he was trying to prevent an
interaction with the police. He was unable to do so. They visited him
in person to discuss this post which was a clear threat.

BD lied to us or he lied to the cops when he said he didn't have the
said pistol. As he has no paperwork which allows him to be in
possession of any handgun.

> have you arrested. The police visited you several weeks later and
> found no gun or even gun ownership papers

BD either hid the weapon and lied to the cops, or he's lied about
ever having one. As you can clearly see by his own post, he does
claim to have one, by your own admission, he does NOT have the
necessary paperwork to be in possession of one. Thank you for
confirming that once again, BD is lying to us or the cops.

> made was found to be non criminal and was disregarded by the
> police.

That's a lie. BD was warned against writing things like that again
and a file exists on him at this time as a result of the interaction
concerning threat of using a firearm and children. Nothing was said
about a boat in the post. It's there for you and everyone else to
read whenever you like. BD clearly threatened Aardvarks kids.

> They even appologized to you BD for the false accusation
> made by STEVE DOHERTY.

That's something you're making up as you continue trying to name drop
Aardvark. You don't actually know what his real name is but you wish
you did know.

> 'puter to a local ISP for free and making a complete ASS of
> himself still.

You made a fine ass of yourself when you managed to take a fall and
fuck your tailbone up. I hope the pain serves as a good reminder of
your incurable stupidity.

Did your Drs tell you how fucked you are? :)

> of years ago, and is still being written about by STEVE DOHERTY
> and his little "girlfriend" sn.

I still think your efforts to try and be big and bad with names you
think belong to people posting here are funny. I understand you're
essentiall impotent and incapable of actually doing anything more
than what you've already tried to do.

It's very funny. I want you to know that you had me rolling in
stiches when I read your wiseass reply that was another copy of an
address BD already bombed with, years ago.

You can't even do your own research. Laughable. I'm going to find out
about your lovely daughter now, though. And, I won't get the details
wrong when I share them with everyone. :)

Be honest with me, or she's going on one night stand hookup sites for
her local: Is she cute or dog ugly like jenn? I'm going to find out
for myself and if your honest with your reply to my question, I won't
do anything with the information aside from store it, right now.

I'm in a good mood right now, david. I'm going to give you one chance
to back down and stay out of things that don't concern you. If you
don't continue provoking me further, I'll hold off on that response I
was alluding to earlier. I should rip you a new asshole for what you
tried to do, but I understand why you tried to do it. To a degree, I
even respect your attack. Even though you missed, you gave it a shot
to try and protect your friend.

So, I give you this one chance to back off and leave things alone...I
won't give you another chance. I'll check the date/time stamps of
your replies in the event you miss this and go off half cocked again.
Don't push my kindness to far though. I'm prepared to take the
response to a much much much higher level.
******
Source: Anon Coward's "Anthology of a Psychopath"