P: Gremlin

LegionX

Feb 22, 2022, 4:02:13 PMFeb 22
Its a test thread for Gremlin. We can't post many places you hang
thru this. Rofl. Respond when you get home tonight pls. Thanks.
Oh and check your fucking voice mail!
--
You're strongly encouraged to review one or more of the links
below - *before responding* - to any posts from snit aka Michael
Glasser or BD(BoaterDave) aka David Brooks. It'll save you time
and possible aggravation. Get to know them better by clicking on
any of these links:
<https://tinyurl.com/StalkerDavid>
<https://tinyurl.com/Nastysnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/WhatIsSnit>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitliesmethods>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-Reviews>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitlies>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitwhopperlie>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snit-teddybear>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitsourcefraud>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitonduck>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitongoogle>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse1>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse2>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse3>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse4>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse5>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse6>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse7>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse8>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse9>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse10>
<https://tinyurl.com/Snitdrugabuse11>

h@ckereq

Mar 21, 2022, 1:40:53 PMMar 21
Do you know how to post on alt.hackers group? (I'm begginer and I don't know:))

FromTheRafters

Mar 21, 2022, 3:28:46 PMMar 21
h@ckereq submitted this idea :
> Do you know how to post on alt.hackers group? (I'm begginer and I don't
> know:))

Get an NNTP client a.k.a. a 'newsreader'.

h@ckereq

Mar 22, 2022, 1:15:24 PMMar 22
poniedziałek, 21 marca 2022 o 20:28:46 UTC+1 FromTheRafters napisał(a):
> h@ckereq submitted this idea :
> > Do you know how to post on alt.hackers group?
> Get an NNTP client a.k.a. a 'newsreader'.
It's not a problem, i can see conversations i google groups, but the group is "moderated" (in true it is only set as moderated maybe 30 years ago) and I can't post.I tried change the HTML source code, but it isn't working.

FromTheRafters

Mar 22, 2022, 2:14:26 PMMar 22
h@ckereq has brought this to us :
I mentioned newsreaders because some group participants will simply
ignore posts from GG since they seldom adhere to NNTP norms and are
often otherwise clueless.

Apd

Mar 22, 2022, 4:17:23 PMMar 22
"h@ckereq" wrote:
> poniedzialek, 21 marca 2022 o 20:28:46 UTC+1 FromTheRafters napisal(a):
>> h@ckereq submitted this idea :
>>> Do you know how to post on alt.hackers group?
>>
>> Get an NNTP client a.k.a. a 'newsreader'.

Hi, FTR. There can't be many left monitoring this group.

> It's not a problem, i can see conversations i google groups, but the
> group is "moderated" (in true it is only set as moderated maybe 30
> years ago) and I can't post.I tried change the HTML source code, but
> it isn't working.

You can't post to AH from Google Groups. You can't post from outside
GG unless you understand the NNTP "magic" for that group which you
have to discover for yourself.

You should know the definition of "hacker" as accepted by AH. It's not
about breaking into systems and not only in relation to computing:
http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/H/hacker.html

This is a bit old but should clarify for that group:
https://hack.org/mc/writings/hackerdom/hackers.faq.text

alt.comp.virus is not about hacking.

FromTheRafters

Mar 23, 2022, 12:31:00 PMMar 23
Apd formulated on Tuesday :
> "h@ckereq" wrote:
>> poniedzialek, 21 marca 2022 o 20:28:46 UTC+1 FromTheRafters napisal(a):
>>> h@ckereq submitted this idea :
>>>
>>> Get an NNTP client a.k.a. a 'newsreader'.
>
> Hi, FTR. There can't be many left monitoring this group.

Thanks, I just dropped in to check.