Understanding a VT graph.

David Brooks

Jul 11, 2022, 9:06:05 AM7/11/22
Should I be at all concerned at what I see here?

https://imgur.com/gallery/xtYuOnh

Access here:-
https://www.virustotal.com/graph/embed/gdae63130d88044d98efa78cb5d46e99799845c6a5dc6484ba99a780508479e6f

Please put my mind at rest. TIA

David Brooks

Jul 11, 2022, 9:08:45 AM7/11/22
Here's detail from one of those red files:-

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b6d8df156048083e3cf185decf8babc1dee6c7844b6bb74582436931d7be1247

To me it looks quite .......? bad?

Apd

Jul 12, 2022, 10:04:14 AM7/12/22
"David Brooks" wrote:
> Should I be at all concerned at what I see here?

A bit late, since the dates are from 2016.

> https://imgur.com/gallery/xtYuOnh

It shows that an IP address communicated with an exe file. We don't
know the nature of those comms. The IP address is not shown but could
have been used by other domains, also.

Fiz Jr

Jul 31, 2022, 8:36:38 AM7/31/22
> Should I be at all concerned at what I see here?

Yea looks pretty serious, my dude :\ Wipe and start over

Fiz Jr
fiz...@yahoo.com

David Brooks

Jul 31, 2022, 9:23:13 AM7/31/22
On 31/07/2022 13:36, Fiz Jr wrote:
>> Should I be at all concerned at what I see here?
>
> Yea looks pretty serious, my dude :\ Wipe and start over

Thanks, Fiz

You may play here as a reward! :-)

Good dog!

David Brooks

Jul 31, 2022, 9:24:56 AM7/31/22

David Brooks

Jul 31, 2022, 11:30:21 AM7/31/22

nothing is

Apr 28, 2023, 3:00:54 AM4/28/23
hey David Brooks
Would you suggest me where to start in ethical hacking