ELFBowling Virus

Peter Muschett

Dec 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/9/99
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 1999 8:48 AM
> Subject: FW: WARNING
>
> I just received this. I'm not sure how true it is. But........

I received the above today and I have the Elf bowling any possibility
it can have a delayed virus without virus scanners picking it up?

Jerry Williams Jr.

Dec 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/10/99

A little research goes a long way. Check this site out.

http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/y2kgame.hoax.html

Jerry Williams Jr.

sop...@cix.compulink.co.uk

Dec 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/10/99

Check out http://www.sophos.com/elfbowl.html for information.

--
Graham Cluley, Senior Technology Consultant, Sophos Anti-Virus
email: gcl...@sophos.com http://www.sophos.com