read it please(not spam, hacking material)

h@ckereq

Mar 21, 2022, 10:33:34 AM3/21/22
I think we can start a new group to bring this discussion forum back to its glory, where there will be no room for:
-spam,
-quick-making money ads,
-and all non-hacker material.

I think that publishing such materials will be punished with BAN. If anyone is interested in this proposal, please reply. ;)

Markus Zhang

Mar 27, 2022, 9:57:46 PM3/27/22
I'm just a beginner, but this forum has been long dead. Maybe people already moved to somewhere :(

JFK

Jun 5, 2023, 8:12:37 PM6/5/23
i'm an old hacker from the 90's... i was elite, back then, but i dunno
with todays tech. i've been playing around with an idea to write a worm
to attack russias military for invading the ukraine. i even downloaded
there shitty o/s, astra linux. fuck putin, that creep. anyway, yes, i'm
here, active, a hacker and author of viruses amongst other things. i
wrote a boot sector the other day if you would like me to share it here