Hello, It's Me here. Good Guy!!!!

😉 Good Guy 😉

Jun 5, 2023, 2:09:29 PM6/5/23

Hello, my name is Good Guy.

Welcome to my New Test Page

😉 Good Guy 😉

Jun 6, 2023, 6:49:52 PM6/6/23

Tony

Jun 9, 2023, 10:27:07 AM6/9/23
. All these school kids who relied on these newsgroups will all end up
stupid in life now that they can't GETZ them for free... SEE.

Traffic is slowing down fast on this newsgroup. For anyone new here
AIOE is still busted.

Tony

Jun 10, 2023, 1:07:59 PM6/10/23
noel wrote:
> AIOE is not returning, but there are other free access news servers for
> non warez pups (binaries) that are still thriving.

From what we've heard the guy is still alive so it could come back.

Tony

Jul 1, 2023, 6:53:08 PM7/1/23
alt.free.proxies
alt.free.proxyservers
alt.global-warming
Streaming playlists, others apparently are now gone.