Urgent Yodlee FinApp Developer

Jclems

Apr 8, 2011, 2:39:39 PM4/8/11
Looking for an experienced Yodlee developer to design a new
application in Yodlee, working in mission critical database design and
architecture, for immediate deployment.

The developer will help us develop a customized application, using
Yodlee or other platform. This is an application for a large number of
businesses and we will provide full details, once we identify the
right candidate.

Competency and Profile:
• Ability to work independently, good team player with strong problem
solving skills
• Strong sense of ownership, integrity, urgency and drive.
• Work closely with a small team based in US, in a startup, on product
development, operations and application deployment.
• Extensive experience working on Yodlee FinApp, or Java, J2EE,
Grails, ASP.NET, PHP, SQL Server, MySQL, Tomcat, Jetty, and Portlet
development. Oracle PL-SQL (Procedures, Package, Function, Cursors),
etc.
• Highly developed practical experience in writing SQL queries.

Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Qualification: Undergraduate in appropriate specialization.
Postgraduate preferred.
Location: Anywhere
Please contact me with brief details of experience, or with any
clarifying questions.