tip for a PDA shop in Washington DC

mariana

Feb 22, 2004, 3:28:16 AM2/22/04
I will travel to Washington DC for a few days (from Holland) and am looking
for a cheap PDA store Downtown D.C. any tips and suggestions please?

mariana

PDA Man

Feb 23, 2004, 12:44:29 AM2/23/04
Mariana,
I live outside of Washington DC by about 15 miles. The Best stores that you
will want to check out are:
Circuit City Stores-Large Electronics seller
Best Buy-They have announced they are getting out of PDA Sales and may have
some deals
STAPLES-Office Supply Store that is big and can be found almost everywhere
Radio Shack-They are located EVERYWHERE, not sure if I would say they are
the cheapest
COMP USA- One of the largest computer retailers
Office Depot-Another large office supply store that does alot with
Electronics

Many of these stores have online coupons that will let you get $10-$20 and
even $50 off a purchase of certain amounts. They also will deliver, you
could actually have it delivered to a hotel if you find the right deal.
Depending on where you are and your knowledge, there is lots of Pabn Shops
in DC. Pawn Shops can have some GREAT deals, always worth a look. Of course
you have to be comfortable in what your buying and know your stuff.

I would recommend you now look up these stores on the WEB., They all feature
their weekly sales flyers online so you can check when you are coming and
see how close they have a store as to where you are going to be staying. A
word of advice. If you were to go to a Wash DC subereb, you could take the
Subway called Metro to Rockville Maryland. You could get off at the
Rockville Metro Stop and find EVERYONE of these stores within a 3 mile
radius. You could pick out the stores you want to see, offer a cab driver
maybe a $20 and have them hit them all in an hour. If you are a major active
person, you could reach Best Buy, Circuit City and Staples and Radio Shack,
all within a few blocks. The COMP USA and Office MAX is about 2 miles South
of those stores. They are all located on a major road called Rockville Pike,
which as a tid bit of knowledge, is the most widely traveled Road in the USA
and does run straight into the heart of Washington DC. (It would just
require going through about 300 traffic lights.)

There are also PALM ONE stores, the only one I know is not really on this
trips route, but about 5 miles away in Bethesda MD in Westdield Mall, used
to be called Montgomery Mall in case someone says "Where?"

OK, you are armed for Bear. A resident of this area would probably buy their
PDA from one of the stores I just mentioned. The only other popular USA
option is EBAY.

Feel free to drop me a line at wireless_worldAThotmailDOTcom
Ron

--
Visit Wireless World - News and Views for a daily look at the world of
wireless technology. Register for our weekly contest giveaways!!!
"mariana" <marian...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jonathan Epstein

Feb 23, 2004, 10:37:09 AM2/23/04
I agree with most of what PDA Man has said. However, since your visit
to DC will be brief, you don't want to spend a lot of time finding and
taking cabs or trying to find PDAs at Best Buy stores which probably
no longer carry what you want. If you do choose to pursue Best Buy,
there is a Tenleytown store on the Metro in DC, and a Pentagon City
store on the Metro in Virginia (slight advantage: lower sales tax)
just outside DC. I suggest that you call the Best Buy stores in
advance to find out which Palms, if any, they have in stock.

I think that the quickest way to deal with the problem is to take the
Metro (subway) to Wheaton Plaza (in Maryland) and walk over to the
Circuit City store which is just south of the mall. This is a longer
metro ride than the others, but they should have more models in stock.

Good luck,

Jonathan

mariana

Feb 23, 2004, 2:51:08 PM2/23/04
thanks for the usefull info!

mariana

"Jonathan Epstein" <jaepst...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

jai2...@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2013, 8:48:53 AM4/24/13

Hai,

we provide best deals in Washington DC, best online deals. Our deals offer best discounts on beauty spa treatments Sign up now for a new deal every day. Looking for natural and beneficial technique for hair removal?? Here comes the band aid for your theme. New Look Day Spa and Laser are having expertise people dealing with this technique.

for more details:

https://www.newlookdeals.com/
Address: 201 Elden St, Suite #203, Herndon, VA 20170
Customer Enquire:
custome...@newlookdeals.com.