Help w/treo

John Doe

Oct 24, 2012, 5:21:02 PM10/24/12

I know Palm is dead, but not to me!
I refuse to use Iturd, and no formfactor w/Android can compare to my Treos :)

But, I've been having HUGE probs w/them. I'm getting viruslike behavior. Progs that used to work don't anymore, or not right, after a hard reset wipe and ONLY that prog installed off card.
Is this possible? I'd think itd have to have written to ROM on the Treo 600. The 650 couldve let it into NVFS, IIRC.

I'm hoping a firmware update will blow it out, but I can't find a dl site!
I found the 1.17 software, but no firmware. The latest is 01.71. (This is for the 650).

Also a big prob at the moment, I only have the Treos as my "computer". software update won't work from card, the SOB's. But, firmware will. That's why all my eggs are in that basket.

Can anyone direct me to a dl site? I've searched high and low. The NG's seem my last hope.

However, how can I dl w/Yanoff if its a bin group and not a web link?
FYI, I CAN do FTP w/the godlike prog Resco Explorer :)
man I wish i'd found these progs yrs ago!

--
Email Addr TBA

--
pending new addr