The Power of Podcasting: Boost Your Reputation and SEO Rank

eWomenNetwork

Sep 2, 2021, 5:58:41 AM9/2/21
As business owners, we’re always looking for fresh new ways to promote our business. We have this great product/service so it’s reasonable to want to share that with as many people as possible! However, especially in a saturated industry, how do we ensure that we are reaching a new audience?

Technology is always changing so keeping up with the latest trends in technology is a great way to start! Podcasting, for example, has been a force that has taken over the internet. This SEO tactic is a convenient, intimate and engaging format so it’s no wonder 58% of listeners spend one to 5 hours listening to podcasts per week!

You might be wondering if a podcast is right for your business. After all, if you’re going to invest valuable resources and time into making one, you want to make sure that you truly reach a new audience! So what’s the big deal with podcasting? And how can it help elevate your brand?

Convenience

One of the most appealing parts of podcasts is their convenience. According to a report, more than 60% of people listen to podcasts at home or while in the car. People are busy and podcasts can be easily intertwined into their lives without disrupting them. The pure audio component makes it possible for people to consume your content even while they drive, workout, cook, etc. After all, reading an article or watching a video isn’t necessarily the best idea while driving. Another appealing aspect of podcasts? They come in a variety of lengths. You only have 5 minutes during lunch or maybe it’s Sunday and you have an hour? There’s a podcast for that!

Intimate

Podcasts are more intimate than other modes of communication and give people another way to engage with you. Ideally, listeners will connect with the podcast host and will continue to come back regularly to listen to your podcast. Through the stories you tell and the conversations you have, your audience is more likely to relate to your brand. You are able to build stronger relationships with your audience because you’ve introduced a human element to your brand. In addition, the presence of audio allows you to have more control over the interpretation of the subjects and stories you dive into. With text, a reader can interpret the tone of a sentence differently than you intended. Podcasts are great because the audio component allows people to clearly hear the emotion behind your words.

Read more: https://www.ewomennetwork.com/blog/ewomennetwork-1/post/the-power-of-podcasting-boost-your-reputation-and-seo-rank-238