Citibank OSU Cdnection Methos

Ken Blake

Jan 20, 2024, 9:43:08 AMJan 20
Two of my accounts require me to change their OSU connection method:
Costco Citibank Visa and my wife's Citibank Master Card.

As usual, I've forgotten how to do this. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

John Pollard

Jan 20, 2024, 8:36:30 PMJan 20
The basic process is to Deactivate the account(s) in question for
downloading, then Re-Activate them.

To reactivate, I recommend using the Add Account process.
When Quicken "discovers" your accounts at the financial
institution, you should see each listed in a dialog that allows you to
"Add", "Link" or "Do not download" each discovered account.

Make sure you "Link" each discovered account (that you are trying to
Re-Activate) to the correct existing Quicken account (one you
Deactivated before you started the Add Account process).

John Pollard

Jan 20, 2024, 9:28:37 PMJan 20
I just noticed this discussion in the Quicken Community: http://tinyurl.com/2s3sb8w2
You may want to take precautions before deactivating/reactivating.

You might even consider holding off on the changeover for a while -
if possible.

John Pollard

Jan 20, 2024, 9:33:07 PMJan 20
On Saturday, January 20, 2024 at 8:28:37 PM UTC-6, John Pollard wrote:

> I just noticed this discussion in the Quicken Community: http://tinyurl.com/2s3sb8w2
> You may want to take precautions before deactivating/reactivating.
>
> You might even consider holding off on the changeover for a while -
> if possible.

Here's another Community discussion which seems to have a somewhat
more beneficial conclusion. http://tinyurl.com/yumeuveh

[NOTE: I have no Citi accounts, so am unable to test any of this.]

Ken Blake

Jan 21, 2024, 8:51:03 AMJan 21
On Sat, 20 Jan 2024 19:36:28 -0600, John Pollard <8plu...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Thank you. I'll do this in a few minutes.