One Step Update add bank accounts

KenW

Nov 10, 2023, 5:46:42 PM11/10/23
Was there a way to add bank accounts. Been some time but thought
Quicken asked about this.

Thanks

KenW

John Pollard

Nov 11, 2023, 8:49:46 AM11/11/23
On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 4:46:42 PM UTC-6, KenW wrote:

> Was there a way to add bank accounts.
> Been some time but thought Quicken asked about this.

I'm not clear about what you're asking.
Can you provide some clarification?

Andrew

Nov 20, 2023, 11:47:30 AM11/20/23
Is the answer to your question: Once you bring up Quicken, click on
'TOOLS' in the menu bar, then click on 'ADD ACCOUNT...' and navigate the
panels?
Regards -

- Andrew

KenW

Nov 20, 2023, 11:54:10 AM11/20/23
On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 11:47:25 -0500, Andrew <and...@invalid.com> wrote:

>On 11/10/2023 5:46 PM, KenW wrote:
>> Was there a way to add bank accounts. Been some time but thought
>> Quicken asked about this.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> KenW
>
>Is the answer to your question: Once you bring up Quicken, click on
>'TOOLS' in the menu bar, then click on 'ADD ACCOUNT...' and navigate the
>panels?
I wil check

KenW

KenW

Nov 20, 2023, 12:20:56 PM11/20/23
Quicken just locks up when I try changes. Think I will just continue
downloading a transactions file for checking & savings.
Thanks

KenW

Andrew

Nov 21, 2023, 9:51:05 AM11/21/23
"when I try changes". What 'changes'? You asked about adding an
account to Quicken, nothing about changing anything.

"I will just continue > downloading a transactions file for checking &
savings" But then you'd still need an account in Q to import those
transactions into, correct? So I'm now not sure what you really are
asking about.

KenW

Nov 21, 2023, 11:40:58 AM11/21/23
I get my investment transactions ok, but not bank accountant. Was
asking how to get bank accounts with One Step. Nothing worked so I
will stay with getting direct Quicken file downloads.

KenW

John Pollard

Nov 21, 2023, 1:13:26 PM11/21/23
On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:40:58 AM UTC-6, KenW wrote:

> I get my investment transactions ok, but not bank accountant.
> Was asking how to get bank accounts with One Step.

If you post the name of the financial institution(s)
and the type of account(s) at each,
we may be able to help.

> Nothing worked so I will stay with getting
> direct Quicken file downloads.

Can we assume you mean "Web Connect downloads?
Where you logon at the financial institution's web site
and initiate the download from there?

John Pollard

Nov 21, 2023, 1:17:32 PM11/21/23
On Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:40:58 AM UTC-6, KenW wrote:

> Was asking how to get bank accounts with One Step.
> Nothing worked ....

Sorry, I forgot to ask before:
can you describe exactly what did occur when
you tried to setup the account(s) for One Step Update?

Error numbers, or error messages?
Other results?