Community Discussion: The danger of sending a sanitized data file.

John Pollard

Nov 21, 2023, 2:05:10 PM11/21/23
Community Discussion: The danger of sending a sanitized data file.

Found at: https://tinyurl.com/34yaypwk

I have sometimes recommended sending a sanitized copy of the Quicken data file to Quicken when using Help > Report a problem.

I turns out there may be some security concerns when doing that.

The initiator of the above discussion, Chris_QPW, has kindly identified the potential problems and posted a way to avoid them.