Memorized Payees

colglbo

Feb 8, 2024, 1:39:00 PMFeb 8
When I go to pay a bill that has split categories, the memorized payee
does not retain the split categories.

John Pollard

Feb 11, 2024, 12:54:20 PMFeb 11
On 02/08/24 12:38 PM, colglbo wrote:

> When I go to pay a bill that has split categories, the
> memorized payee does not retain the split categories.

Are you saying the payee in the Memorized Payee List
no longer has the split lines?

Or are you saying that when you add (or Accept) a new
transaction, that Quicken is not applying the split
lines from the Memorized Payee?

Or something else?

colglbo

Feb 12, 2024, 7:07:27 AMFeb 12
On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 11:54:17 -0600, John Pollard <8plu...@gmail.com>
wrote:
The payee in the memorized payee list still has the split lines but
when I bring the payee up to pay a bill the split lines are not there.

colglbo

Feb 12, 2024, 2:57:06 PMFeb 12
On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 11:54:17 -0600, John Pollard <8plu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I just found out now that even memorizied payees that don't have split
categories are not populating the category box.

John Pollard

Feb 12, 2024, 10:00:28 PMFeb 12
On 02/12/24 1:57 PM, colglbo wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Feb 2024 11:54:17 -0600, John Pollard wrote:
>
>> On 02/08/24 12:38 PM, colglbo wrote:
>>
>>> When I go to pay a bill that has split categories, the
>>> memorized payee does not retain the split categories.

>> Are you saying the payee in the Memorized Payee List
>> no longer has the split lines?
>>
>> Or are you saying that when you add (or Accept) a new
>> transaction, that Quicken is not applying the split
>> lines from the Memorized Payee?
>>
>> Or something else?

> I just found out now that even memorizied payees that don't
> have split categories are not populating the category box.

The first place to start is
Edit > Preferences > Data entry and QuickFill

Make sure that "Complete fields using previous entries"
and "Recall memorized payees ...." are checked.