Reminders in Property & Debt Accounts

Arthur Conan Doyle

May 9, 2023, 10:53:46 AM5/9/23
Quicken Deluxe: I just created a transaction reminder in an asset account. It
shows up in the Bill & Income Reminders list (Control J), but it doesn't seem to
appear in the Calendar.

I've been using reminders forever in Banking accounts, but this is the first
time I've tried one in an asset account. Expected behavior?

--
Usenet: The world's first (and best) social network.
Message has been deleted

Arthur Conan Doyle

May 10, 2023, 8:28:17 AM5/10/23
Tom Pfeifer <tpfe...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Under Options on the Calendar (top right), you would need to use the Select=
> Calendar Accounts option and make sure that the asset account(s) you want =
>to see are selected to appear on the calendar.

That was it! Thank you...

Tom Pfeifer

May 10, 2023, 9:47:00 AM5/10/23
OK, glad to hear it. I deleted my original reply after immediately realizing that I hadn't verified that an asset account *reminder* shows up on the calendar (I had verified it only for past transactions). I have now, but in any case, happy that you had seen my reply anyway.