OSU Issues 12/27, 28

Andrew

Dec 28, 2023, 11:33:30 AM12/28/23
As of 1130 AM, still having OSU issues on QFW (my CU, a few FIs, etc.).
Slow/non-existence/CC-501 errors, etc. Just an fyi. Click on the
bookmark to be updated when fixed.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7944414/reopened-12-28-23-one-step-update-issues
Regards -

- Andrew

Andrew

Dec 30, 2023, 10:59:57 AM12/30/23
On 12/28/2023 11:33 AM, Andrew wrote:
> As of 1130 AM, still having OSU issues on QFW (my CU, a few FIs, etc.).
> Slow/non-existence/CC-501 errors, etc.  Just an fyi.  Click on the
> bookmark to be updated when fixed.
>
> https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7944414/reopened-12-28-23-one-step-update-issues

Apparently, fixed as per "Quicken Janean" yesterday (And it works for me
this AM (12/30) fine as of 0900 AM EST): "UPDATE 12/29/23 - we're
actively keeping an eye on the situation although OSU slowness seems to
have been significantly reduced. We've addressed many processes that
seemed to cause the slowdown, but we're persisting to monitor until it's
entirely resolved.v Thank you for your continued patience."

JohnA

Dec 30, 2023, 4:39:55 PM12/30/23
I can confirm that it was fine this morning. Fingers crossed.

Andrew

Jan 3, 2024, 11:04:35 AMJan 3
Ditto! They closed on the ticket as well as perhaps you also might have
noticed.