Looking for an ARM SoM for a palmtop

Sanjay A. Nair

Apr 7, 2023, 12:34:26 AM4/7/23
I have been attempting to design a palmtop/HPC sort of device, and
so far I have established some basic guidelines for a modern
implementation for such a device.

There are my (personal) goals.
1. The device must be be around 20cmx13cmx1cm when folded.

2. It must have a battery life of at least 5 hours when running on
a 4000mAh battery.

3. It must be capable of running a full desktop environment, eg:
GNOME, XFCE, Plasma, etc.

4. All the drivers must be open source, or the datasheets required
to make them must be freely available

5. Bluetooth and 2.4GHz Wi-Fi must be present.

6. 4 USB slots, 3.5mm headphone and mic jacks and a full size SD
slot must be present.

7. The display, cameras, etc must use MIPI connectors.

--
S. A. Nair
Random guy on internet, scripter, student.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----

Sanjay A. Nair

Apr 7, 2023, 12:36:29 AM4/7/23
i posted this to the wrong group how do i delete this