How to use my Apexis camera with Google hangout

Rainer Gleisdreieck

Mar 18, 2013, 7:29:15 PM3/18/13
Hello everybody,

I have just installed successfully the camera Apexis APM-J012-L-WS under my WIndows XP,
and I can see the picture via IE browser.

But I can´t add this camera to windows, because there is no *.inf driver on the cd-rom.
So windows itself doesn´t has knowledge of this camera !?!

So my question is:
How do I connect this camera with my computer, so that I can use Google hangout or Skype
and start a video chat?

Please help!
Thank You in advance, Rainer