Logitech QuickCam Pro 3000 Vista (32-bit and 64-bit) Drivers - Download Link

Message has been deleted

mr.p...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2008, 6:03:57 PM3/29/08
Enjoy...

http://rapidshare.com/files/103393175/QuickCam_Pro_3000_Vista_Drivers.zip.html

Plug in your Logitech QuickCam Pro 3000. Go to Device Manager in
Vista and update the driver for the usb device with a question mark
(your web cam). Point the driver location to the correct folder.

Both 32-bit and 64-bit drivers are included in the above listed
download. Both drivers are compatible with Logitech's QuickCam
Software (version 11.5).

krisna...@gmail.com

Apr 11, 2008, 10:46:22 AM4/11/08
Thanks...its working...

kenyer...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 6:50:04 PM5/23/08
Good for you :(

kenyer...@gmail.com

May 23, 2008, 6:53:50 PM5/23/08
On ápr. 11, 16:46, krisnadha...@gmail.com wrote:
> Thanks...its working...
>

> mr.po...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Enjoy...
>
> >http://rapidshare.com/files/103393175/QuickCam_Pro_3000_Vista_Drivers...

> > Plug in your Logitech QuickCam Pro 3000. Go to Device Manager in
> > Vista and update the driver for the usb device with a question mark
> > (your web cam). Point the driver location to the correct folder.
>
> > Both 32-bit and 64-bit drivers are included in the above listed
> > download. Both drivers are compatible with Logitech's QuickCam
> > Software (version 11.5).- Idézett szöveg elrejtése -
>
> - Idézett szöveg megjelenítése -

good for you...

andya...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2011, 2:00:59 PM12/7/11
Many thanks for the files!

k27...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2012, 4:07:23 AM6/20/12
Any chance that you still have these? Rapidshare apparently took them down due to a copyright claim.

fred.i...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2012, 5:00:46 AM9/28/12
Yeap looking for these mod driver fror Win7 too
Rapideshare link is broken : any backup URL please ?
Cheers

hacker...@googlemail.com

Oct 20, 2012, 5:05:57 PM10/20/12
Somone still have it ?

jog...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2013, 9:20:42 AM3/4/13
I'd like this also.
Anyone got this?

alan.adr...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2013, 6:21:25 PM10/7/13
alguien puede volver a subir el archivo? gracias

cmar...@gmail.com

Mar 24, 2014, 5:52:17 PM3/24/14
Just download the software for the Quickcam 4000. It only exists for vista.
Run the app in compatibility mode for Vista SP1.
Then install.
Your quickcam 3000 pro should work.

dchand...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2015, 11:27:49 PM2/21/15
The link is not active now. Pl tell me the working link. Thanks a lot.

grc...@gmail.com

Sep 14, 2015, 9:38:35 AM9/14/15

The following link no longer works:

http://rapidshare.com/files/103393175/QuickCam_Pro_3000_Vista_Drivers.zip.html

you could send the drivers to use the webcam with Windows7?

Thank you!

dchand...@gmail.com

Nov 24, 2015, 11:48:56 PM11/24/15
Please kindly send a reliable link to download the driver SW.

Thanks
Sanath