Want more traffic to website?

1 view

Rob

Feb 4, 2003, 12:20:29 PM2/4/03
Want your website to be seen by thousands of people?

Click link below
http://www.searchengineblaster.com/cgi-bin/a/clickthru.cgi?id=Solution

Tina - AffordableHOST.com

Feb 4, 2003, 12:36:51 PM2/4/03
"Rob" <lin...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> Want your website to be seen by thousands of people?

It submits to mostly FFA sites...WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!

--Tina

--
NEW! Cpanel + Multi-Acct./Resellers + Server Pkgs
http://www.AffordableHOST.com - web hosting since 1997

Gordon Hudson

Feb 4, 2003, 1:13:59 PM2/4/03

"Tina - AffordableHOST.com" <ti...@affordablehost.com> wrote in message

> "Rob" <lin...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > Want your website to be seen by thousands of people?
>

> It submits to mostly FFA sites...WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!
>
> --Tina

Not necessarily a waste of time Tina.
Some people might actually want to receive lots of spam.

Actually spam makes me feel loved and wanted ...........

/etc/rc.d/init.d/sense_of_humour restart

Gordon

--
=======================================
Hostroute.com Ltd

2Host.com - Robert

Feb 4, 2003, 8:35:26 PM2/4/03

"Tina - AffordableHOST.com" wrote:

> "Rob" <lin...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > Want your website to be seen by thousands of people?
>
> It submits to mostly FFA sites...WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!!!
>
> --Tina

Well, and spam...
--
Regards,
Robert McGregor - Email: admin@(remove)2host.com. Phone: 530-941-0690

videoproduc...@gmail.com

Jun 4, 2018, 9:24:09 AM6/4/18
Sounds very good. See what you thinks about the system that allow People work online and marketing experts to access 1 Million increase website traffic visitors here, also with 10 Free Tips How To Now Increase Your Website Traffic:
http://videoproducedmarke.wixsite.com/website-297