Epson 3490 64 bit drivers

Dave

Feb 11, 2009, 3:33:12 PM2/11/09

I have an Epson 3490 Perfection that's served me faithfully running on
Win XPHome(32bit).Now I've built a new box and trying 64 bit OS'(XP64 and
Win7-64)and not having any luck with getting it to work.The drivers that
are supposed to work for Vista-64 don't seem to be a go for Win7.Seems
stupid to even think about Vista with Win7 this close.Any suggestions?

ps-I do have full functions in Linux 64 bit(using the 32 bit esfw52.bin
firmware file) with no problems so I'm not doing without a scanner while
I try to get this sorted.

Dave

--
Registered Linux User #444770