APS Film scanner

Netmask

Aug 4, 2009, 9:09:27 PM8/4/09
I have a large collection of APS films that I would like to scan (full
frame ignoring cropping info) any suggestions as to currently available
models? I'm in Sydney Australia but I can pretty well import from
anywhere if necessary and the price is reasonable. Prefer a local or SE
Asian location like Singapore or Hong Kong but US is ok as well.

CSM1

Aug 4, 2009, 11:36:27 PM8/4/09
"Netmask" <net...@catlover.com> wrote in message

Retail Price is about $1100 USD. But can be found for a little less at
discount dealers.

The Nikon Super COOLSCAN 5000 ED Film Scanner has this spec.

APS (IX240) film: Cartridges of 15, 25 and 40 frames can be scanned with
the optional IX240 film adapter IA-20(s).

You can search online for dealers.

The Global link for Nikon is:
http://nikon.com/index.htm

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Netmask

Aug 7, 2009, 2:13:09 AM8/7/09
Many thanks - I have been down this path but most retailers are not
stocking including Amazon.

CSM1

Aug 7, 2009, 10:35:39 AM8/7/09
This dealer has them.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/310477-REG/Nikon_9238_Super_Coolscan_5000_ED.html

So does Adorama:
http://www.adorama.com/searchsite/default.aspx?searchinfo=nikon+5000ed

The APS adapter is available from them also.

The above companies are in the USA.
You can also search Ebay for Nikon 5000ed.

"Netmask" <net...@catlover.com> wrote in message

Netmask

Aug 9, 2009, 5:01:22 AM8/9/09
CSM1 wrote:
> This dealer has them.
> http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/310477-REG/Nikon_9238_Super_Coolscan_5000_ED.html
>
> So does Adorama:
> http://www.adorama.com/searchsite/default.aspx?searchinfo=nikon+5000ed
>
> The APS adapter is available from them also.
>
> The above companies are in the USA.
> You can also search Ebay for Nikon 5000ed.

Thanks for the info...