6BB and slotket?

Wizard Prang

Dec 31, 2000, 1:49:08 AM12/31/00
I am running a Celeron 300a on a Soyo 6bb, and am thkining of
upgrading the CPU.

Since it seems that Slot-1 is dying on its feet, chances are my bext
Mobo will be a dual-PIII PPGA board, so I am looking into the
possibility of getting a PIII with a slotket.

Has anyone done this? What speeds are available?

adTHANKSvance,

PRANG!!!

John Howland

Dec 31, 2000, 11:46:00 AM12/31/00
6BB doesn't support the Coppermine core PIII CPU.

--

Specialty Tech - Main Boards, CPU, Memory and more...

Wizard Prang <wizard...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message

Wizard Prang

Jan 1, 2001, 11:23:29 AM1/1/01
So you're saying that all Flip-Chip PIIIs are Coppermine?

PRANG!

John Howland