SY-6BB Updates?

Futuretech

Mar 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/11/00
I was wondering, since the voltage regulator is automatic on this motherboard,
would a new bios update allow this motherboard to use a coppermine P3?

Any updates planned? I know its an older board, but it still works great for me
:)

John Howland

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
No - BIOS is too small for the extra code needed for a Coppermine.

--

Specialty Tech - Mainboard's, CPU's, Memory & More...

Futuretech <Futur...@yifan.net(Erase)> wrote in message

MemoryMan

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
Thanks. I guess your right. It only has a 1Mbit flash rom, compared to a 4Mbit flash rom
of newer boards.

I guess this PIII/550MHz will do for now :)