FC PGA Adapter -> Slot1

Struck & Hilligus

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
I've read there is a Adapter original from SoYo to use PIII Coppermine in a
Slot1 Board like 6bb (v1.0)

On the homepages I didn't find this part?

Is there anyone using a adapter like this? Please be so kindly and tell me
your issues.

Norbert Weide
Struck & Hilligus

John Howland

May 2, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/2/00
No adapter should allow a Coppermine PIII to be used on a 6BB - would need MoBo re-design, larger
BIOS chip.

--

----------
Specialty Tech - Mainboard's, CPU's, Memory & More...

Struck & Hilligus <Struck-...@t-online.de> wrote in message

Soyo Deutschland Support

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
No support from 1.65 volt on the Soyo Board. That mean, too. No coppermine
support.

drake

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
Take a look... it would seem this FCPGA/PPGA to SLOT 1 converter allows
you to change voltage as needed. Just something I ran across and might
be useful to you... I do know that this item WILL work in 6BA+IV, OC'ing
a 550E to 825MHZ.

http://www.soltek.com.tw/English/products/02A+.htm

Hope this helps
-d
dotd...@yahoo.com

jeepcj7

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
Using an Iwill slocket II with p3 550e on a 6vba 133 runing at 733, set the
slockekt to 1.65 been up fo 30 huors so far seems to run just fine

"drake" <dotd...@yahoo.net> wrote in message

Norbert Weide

May 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/7/00

may be that SL-02D will be the right one because of its own power with give
1.65 V?

Norbert Weide