SY-6BB

Jaime Wallis Ariztía

Sep 1, 2000, 5:20:37 PM9/1/00
Is this a good Motherboard for a Celeron 366?

Thanks a lot,
Jaime

Nickos

Sep 1, 2000, 5:59:06 PM9/1/00
Yes it will take a 366Mhz Celeron, but don't expect much in terms of CPU
upgrading. It will handle upto a 533Mhz (Celeron I) and a PIII KATMAI
(which I believe tops out at 600Mhz).

Nickos

PS I have the same board & run a Celeron 300A@464Mhz without any problems.
I just wish it would have taken a coppermine core cpu. Ah well, will have
to look at upgrading in a couple of months time.

Nickos

Sep 1, 2000, 6:03:20 PM9/1/00
Sorry, didn't really answer your question. Its a very good motherboard for
a Celeron 366Mhz (or any other supported cpu). The reason I purchased the
Soyo 6BB myself was because it was rated as one of the most stabliest
motherboards (at that time) and also since it featured an AT power supply
(stopped me from having to upgrade cases).

Nickos

John Howland

Sep 1, 2000, 8:34:53 PM9/1/00
Yes, but both the CPU & MoBo are way out of date...

--

----------
Specialty Tech - Mainboard's, CPU's, Memory & More...

Jaime Wallis Ariztía <jwa...@its.cl> wrote in message

Struck & Hilligus

Sep 2, 2000, 4:46:53 AM9/2/00
Old but stable like a rock! No Problems with

PIII 550 CPU
192 MB
Adaptec 2930UW
Promise Ultra66
Teles ISDN
Elsa Erazor III pro Video in-out
Voodoo 1 Add on
SB AWE 64
USB Logitech Web Cam

all works together under Win98SE!!! with IRQ-Sharing that I wonder every day

Norbert Weide
"John Howland" <jhow...@specialtytech.com> wrote in message