6BB v1.0 and 700E coppermine any possibility or method to work

Bob Foulkes

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
Proberbly been asked many times before so I appologies. But, any way
to get the coppermine CPU's to work with the 6BB 'AT' board, fancied
the 700E myself. Or is it a new board meaning I have to buy a new
case for ATX

Thanks

John Howland

Jan 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/10/00
No Coppermine support for the 6BB... has a 1Mb BIOS chip & needs a 2Mb to hold the code...

Will need a new ATX MoBo & case.

--

Specialty Tech - Mainboard's, CPU's, Memory and More...
Lake Forest, Calif (949) 951-7067