C Mount question

da...@allheller.net

Nov 11, 2014, 5:15:58 PM11/11/14

Hello,

I'm a newbie here so hoping someone can answer a question. I have a Videology 20D739S CCD camera that takes a C or CS mount lens. I also have a Navitar macro zoom lens model 1-50003 that also supposedly has a C mount adapter installed. The threads on both are 1" diameter but the pitch is different the threads on the lens appears to be about 24tpi while the camera appears to use a 32 tpi thread.

How can I attach the two together if its even possible? From what I understand C mount lens/cameras is always 1" 32tpi!!??

Thanks,

Dave