Reusing NP-BG1 Equivalent Lithium-Ion Batteries?

1 view

Ant

Dec 31, 2014, 5:17:23 PM12/31/14
Hello.

Is NP-BG1 Equivalent Lithium-Ion Battery only for Sony's digital
cameras? From what I have searched online, it can only be used for
Sony's digital cameras: DSC-H9, DSC-H7, DSC-H3, DSC-H50, DSC-W30,
DSC-W35, DSC-W50, DSC-W55, DSC-W70, DSC-W80, DSC-W90, DSC-W100,
DSC-W200, DSC-N1, DSC-N2, DSC-T50, and DSC-T20. Am I correct?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
Quote of the Week: "I don't know how good ants are at swimmin', but I'd
be willing to bet that a good fire'd get their attention." --MacGyver in