Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

erri

ungelesen,
08.07.2005, 02:36:2408.07.05
an
Hello.
I need to authenticate with a unix tru64 working as pdc from windows xp.
Instructions says following:

1. Edit the Local Group Policy to disable Autoenrollment:

a. From start menu, click Run and enter gpedit.msc.

b. Select Local Computer Policy\Computer Configuration\
Windows Settings\Security Settings\Public Key Policies\
Autoenrollment Settings

c. From the Autoenrollement Settings Properties window select the
"Do not enroll certificates automatically" button and select OK

d. Exit the Local Group Policy Editor

The problem is that i don't have that directive(Autoenrollment settings). I
have windows xp sp2 with last patches.

Any idea ?

Duane Arnold

ungelesen,
10.07.2005, 09:19:5110.07.05
an
errah <jper...@mi.madritel.es> wrote:

> Hello.

Hey, whut's goin' on?

> I need to authenticate with a unix tru64 working as pdc from windows a.

Whut would happen if'n yew didn' authuhnticate with a unix tru64 workin' as
pdc frum windows a?

> From start menu, click Run and enter gpedit.

Invalid. *burp*

> Select Local Computer Policy\Computer Configuration\ Windows
> Settings\Security Settings\Public Key Policies\ Autoenrollment Settings c.

VMS is terrible

> From the Autoenrollement Settings Properties window select the "Do not
> enroll certificates automatically" button and select OK d.

Get fucked. *burp*

> Exit the Local Group Policy Editor The problem is that i don't have that
> directive(Autoenrollment settings)

Yes yew fuckin' do. Yew is jus' besides stupid tuh know it.

> I have windows xp sp2 with last patches.

Why have yew windows xp sp2 with last patches?

> Any idea?

Ridiculous. *spit*

Allen antworten
Dem Autor antworten