Links for Disk D (Disk 1, Windows 95 SDKs and Tools, October 1997)

98 Guy

Apr 30, 2014, 8:30:02 AM4/30/14

http://filepost.com/files/2cb24558/USCD1.part01.rar/
http://filepost.com/files/f8amme9a/USCD1.part02.rar/
http://filepost.com/files/fd661345/USCD1.part03.rar/
http://filepost.com/files/71f3ab46/USCD1.part04.rar/
http://filepost.com/files/b343eb5f/USCD1.part05.rar/
http://filepost.com/files/894fee4b/USCD1.part06.rar/
http://filepost.com/files/ed5b7ae5/USCD1.part07.rar/
http://filepost.com/files/37a84c7m/USCD1.part08.rar/
http://filepost.com/files/d4755c6e/USCD1.part09.rar/

If you don't have a filepost account, then select the "Low Speed
Download" link, wait for the count-down, answer the captcha, and then
download the file. Each of the above files is about 48 mb in size,
except the last file will be smaller.

You can only download one file at a time if you don't have a filepost
account - or possibly (I haven't tested this) download multiple files
simultaneously using different browsers.

When the current download (or downloads) are finished you can
immediately start downloading the next file(s) only if you are able to
change your IP address, which is usually possible if you disconnect and
then reconnect your DSL or cable modem. If you don't want to do that,
or if your ISP normally doesn't change your IP assignment when your
internet connection goes down, then you'll have to wait for some time
(sometimes an hour, sometimes a day) between downloads.

If filepost spawns other browser windows as you click on those links, it
will be harmless advertising and you can close them immediately. I
already block them with hosts file entries so offhand I don't recall
what a "non-immunized" visit to filepost looks like.

You will need winrar to decompress these files. I don't know if winzip
will do that. When the process is finished, you will have this file:

USCD1.ISO (658 mb)

You can burn that to a CD-R, or use a program like WinImage
(http://www.winimage.com/winimage.htm) to extract the files from the
ISO.

Disk D
-------------------------------------
Microsoft MSDN

Disk 1
Windows 95 SDKs and Tools
October 1997
-------------------------------------

Volume in drive E is USCD1
Volume Serial Number is xxxx-xxxx
Directory of E:\

ACCESS97.UP <DIR> 03-03-97 8:42p
CMC <DIR> 06-27-97 6:15p
DIRECTX3 <DIR> 12-20-96 7:27p
ESQLC.65 <DIR> 06-10-97 6:48p
HELPSHOP <DIR> 05-29-97 11:37p
ICM <DIR> 08-26-97 9:20p
ISCARD <DIR> 08-13-97 10:00p
LICENSE <DIR> 06-12-97 2:49a
MIGRATE <DIR> 08-19-96 6:56p
MSVOICE2.0 <DIR> 01-07-97 11:56p
ODBC <DIR> 09-11-97 5:02p
OSR2 <DIR> 03-10-97 5:21p
SPCHDK2.0 <DIR> 11-27-96 12:37a
UNSUP-ED <DIR> 09-03-97 8:21p
VBSQL <DIR> 06-06-97 10:41p
WIN95 <DIR> 09-11-97 7:16p
WINDOWS.CE <DIR> 03-26-97 9:53p
WINNT <DIR> 08-26-97 9:26p
XFS <DIR> 05-28-97 5:43p

AUTORUN.INF 24 06-11-97 8:16p
INDEX.HTM 680,908 09-11-97 4:52a
INDEXFE.HTM 342,911 09-11-97 5:04a
MSDN.ICO 766 04-01-97 8:00a
NEW.HTM 120,686 09-11-97 5:48a
NEWFE.HTM 42,590 09-11-97 5:55a
README.TXT 844 09-11-97 5:15p

7 file(s) 1,188,729 bytes
19 dir(s) 0 bytes free

This is the fourth CD (disk D) of an 9-CD archive of Windows 95
and 98 platform SDK, DDK and tools. The ISO image of this CD is
about 658 mb in size and has been split into 9 .RAR files, each
about 50 mb in size.