Another flatfish sighting ! What bozos these COLA freaks are.

1 view

John Fuhrer

Nov 26, 2009, 1:01:12 PM11/26/09
Seems they are seeing flatfish everywhere!
Haha! What a joke. None of us have posted there so now they have to troll
themselves under various nyms and blame it on us.

How lame.

The real funny part is they can't even agree!
One person claims everyone is flatfish, but then a couple of other clueless
wonders come along and claim it's "the bee".

It's just the usual, float a balloon and let the Linux mob "me too" it so
that it now becomes fact without any evidence at all.

Losers.

Clogwog

Nov 26, 2009, 4:18:01 PM11/26/09
"John Fuhrer" <fuhrer_sp...@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht

> Seems they are seeing flatfish everywhere!
> Haha! What a joke. None of us have posted there so now they have to troll
> themselves under various nyms and blame it on us.

It's the biggest issue in COLA right now, HPT-DumbWilly-Kohltard-Liarmutt
work overtime to check nyms!
Did you notice that chrisv patronized Ahlstrom about his killfilter?, he
"cleared his killfile" he said (to see if any of us would appear).
Tim get's the heat, he's accused of being gay, a typical cola lame!
What a bunch of old gasbags!

> How lame.
>
> The real funny part is they can't even agree!
> One person claims everyone is flatfish, but then a couple of other
> clueless
> wonders come along and claim it's "the bee".
>
> It's just the usual, float a balloon and let the Linux mob "me too" it so
> that it now becomes fact without any evidence at all.
>
> Losers.

Some kind of a freak show!

John Fuhrer

Nov 26, 2009, 8:07:14 PM11/26/09
On Thu, 26 Nov 2009 22:18:01 +0100, Clogwog wrote:

> It's the biggest issue in COLA right now, HPT-DumbWilly-Kohltard-Liarmutt
> work overtime to check nyms!
> Did you notice that chrisv patronized Ahlstrom about his killfilter?, he
> "cleared his killfile" he said (to see if any of us would appear).
> Tim get's the heat, he's accused of being gay, a typical cola lame!
> What a bunch of old gasbags!

Amazing isn't it?
A few of the Linux loons really are gay and when we bring it up we get
called "homophobes" but yet they can do it whenever they want.

Now we have '7', a totally brainless fraud, calling Tim a "Lesbian
Schestowitz stalker"!!

I suspect most of the fake nym shiftingm, especially the anonymous remailer
stuff is HPT.
It's his method of choice.

Critize him and within minutes, sometimes, an anon remailer post (George
Orwell, Noman Nescio etc) will appear.
I've pointed it out before.

He is one sick puppy.

> Some kind of a freak show!

Yea.
Now Kohlmann is accusing flatfish of planting evidence against Roy and then
finding it later.
Of course he has zero proof of anything he blabs.

Someone really doesn't like Schestowitz, with all the testicle, castration
stuff that got posted, but it's not flatfish doing the posting, although
finding it really drives Roy up the wall :)

How the hell he could ever find a legit job is beyond me.
He is all over Google and associated with everything from gay bar brawls to
barnyard animals!

Oh well, he wants to be famous.
Now he is.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!