Open In New Tab but stay at the current tab

PHPBABY3

Apr 28, 2015, 1:00:58 PM4/28/15
I am using Internet Explorer 11. When I right click on a link on a page produced by my PHP, and click OPEN IN NEW TAB, it always goes to the new tab. I want to open a bunch of links then visit them.

Charlie

Jonathan N. Little

Apr 28, 2015, 5:01:09 PM4/28/15
PHPBABY3 wrote:

> I am using Internet Explorer 11. When I right click on a link on a page produced by my PHP, and click OPEN IN NEW TAB, it always goes to the new tab. I want to open a bunch of links then visit them.

That would be a browser setting not PHP.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

J.O. Aho

Apr 28, 2015, 5:04:06 PM4/28/15
On 28/04/15 19:00, PHPBABY3 wrote:
> I am using Internet Explorer 11. When I right click on a link on a page produced by my PHP, and click OPEN IN NEW TAB, it always goes to the new tab. I want to open a bunch of links then visit them.

Contact microsoft and ask for support, this has nothing to do with PHP.

--

//Aho

a.j.c...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2017, 1:15:12 PM6/15/17
Did you ever figure this out? I have this problem and would like the answer.

J.O. Aho

Jun 15, 2017, 4:25:47 PM6/15/17
On 06/15/17 19:15, a.j.c...@gmail.com wrote:
> Did you ever figure this out? I have this problem and would like the answer.

Use your mouse middle button to click on the link, has nothing at all to
do with php.