AMD 7950X STILL VUNERABLE TO SPECTRE ?!?!?!?!

Skybuck Flying

Feb 22, 2023, 3:41:38 AM2/22/23
According to this benchmark the AMD Ryzen 7950x processor is still vunerable to SPECTRE attacks ?! Even as simple as Spectre V1 ?!?!?!?!?!

UNBELIEVEABLE !

I want confirmation of this vunerability ! Below is my test program written in Delphi to test this in a very simple/raw/crude way, but it does work... or find your own test program.

I WANT A REPORT ON THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FROM ANY OWNER OF ONE OF THESE CHIPS !

https://openbenchmarking.org/s/AMD+Ryzen+9+7950X+16-Core

Skybuck's Test Program:
http://skybuck.org/Spectre/

The FAMOUS Spectre and Meltdown Attacks:
https://meltdownattack.com/

Test your browser:
https://xlab.tencent.com/special/spectre/spectre_check.html

AMD HAD 3 YEARS TO FIX THIS SHIT ?! WHY IS NOT FIXED YET ?! IT'S VERY DANGEROUS AND A TICKING TIME BOMB !

Bye for now,
Skybuck.