A little problem with unlocking...

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jimmi Gruen

未读,
2001年4月16日 09:11:392001/4/16
收件人
Hi gang

I have unlocked my 900 MHz T-Bird, and it's currently at 10x100=1 GHz.
However, when I set it to run at 1.1 GHz, it boots at 900 MHz. I'm pretty
sure (but not certain) that I used the correct settings. I have the Asus A7V
mobo, and the Taisol CGK cooler.

Skid

未读,
2001年4月16日 09:12:252001/4/16
收件人
If one multiplier works and another doesn't, it's often a bad pencil job.
Redoing it may help.

"Jimmi Gruen" <jimmi...@swipnet.se> wrote in message

TySoft

未读,
2001年4月16日 10:32:242001/4/16
收件人
Retrace your pencil marks, this is a common problem, make sure none of them
are touching each other & that they are nice and heavy.

--

- TySoft - tys...@planettribes.com - CQ 21490801
- http://www.planettribes.com/tribes2/faq -

"Jimmi Gruen" <jimmi...@swipnet.se> wrote in message

FREE!!_id4rox@stny.rr.com Brian

未读,
2001年4月16日 12:24:452001/4/16
收件人
I was just at a local elex store looking for a conductive pen. none in
stock, but they had this 6 foot long thing of copper circuit tape, 1/16th of
an inch big, still too big for the cpu, but if i cut it in the middle making
it 1/32nd of an inch, it will fit and not cross other bridges! paid 2.89 for
the 6 feet of it, should be enough to unlock a few thousand cpu chips!!
Great deal, and it wont wear like pencil, and if something happens, just
peel the little strips off and use the 3 year warranty, they would never
know!

good stuff!!

"TySoft" <tys...@planettribes.com> wrote in message

Jimmi Gruen

未读,
2001年4月17日 12:14:312001/4/17
收件人
OK. But do you really think it's worth redoing it? Is it likely that a 900
MHz T-Bird will overclock to 1.1 GHz?
0 个新帖子