B & C Microsystems 1409c

bendgrimes

Aug 7, 2008, 11:47:00 AM8/7/08
I've got an old B & C Microsystems 1409c chip burner that's no longer
working. I think the problem is that the 'protective tape' over the
erasure window of the device's program EPROM fell off long enough ago
that now the EPROM is scrambled. Since B&C Microsystems is no more,
this brings me to you guys/gals... Does any one out there have one
of
these devices? And if so, could that kind person please download and
send me an image of the EPROM? I (and my poor sick chip programmer)
would be very happy!

Thanks!

bendgrimes[TA]yahoo.com

dhe...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2012, 4:56:21 PM8/20/12
I have no idea when you posted this question but am curious if you have a manual and the software for the PC for this old programmer. I have a friend that is looking to purchase one of these and if you have the manual and software he could duplicate the eprom from the one he gets.

dhellis(at)gmail.com

John Robertson

Mar 25, 2013, 8:59:48 PM3/25/13
I have info on the B&C 1409C available - email me.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

mahar...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2015, 8:43:39 PM3/25/15
Do you still have documentation on the B&C Microsystems 1409c burner? I picked up one at a garage sale but no documentation.
I need to make changes to a 30 year old automated guided vehicle that is programmed with EPROMs .
At least it's not tubes and resisters lol.
Any help would be appreciated.

tge...@gmail.com

May 12, 2020, 1:27:11 PM5/12/20
I am also looking for a manual and a version of firmware later than 8.3. Info is hard to come by.
Thanks