stylus

dilbert firestorm

Aug 21, 2016, 8:32:09 PM8/21/16
I have an insignia stylus that mom uses with her lenovo tablet.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-slim-line-stylus-raven-black/8932098.p?id=1219378312020&skuId=8932098

the tip has worn out, does anyone know where I can get a replacement
tips for the stylus?

best buy nor insignia have replacement tips.

--
Dilbert Firestorm

remove *byteme* to email me

VanguardLH

Aug 22, 2016, 12:22:00 AM8/22/16
dilbert firestorm wrote:

> I have an insignia stylus that mom uses with her lenovo tablet.
>
> http://www.bestbuy.com/site/insignia-slim-line-stylus-raven-black/8932098.p?id=1219378312020&skuId=8932098
>
> the tip has worn out, does anyone know where I can get a replacement
> tips for the stylus?
>
> best buy nor insignia have replacement tips.

Why not buy a new stylus pen? The one you listed is only $4. There are
many others for sale at Best Buy. You can buy then for 77 cents with
free shipping at eBay.

dilbert firestorm

Aug 30, 2016, 6:43:20 AM8/30/16
I could have but they didn't have any, but I didn't want to throw away a
perfectly good stylus which needed a new tip.

VanguardLH

Aug 30, 2016, 2:28:46 PM8/30/16
WHO did not have any? You didn't even bother to look at eBay where they
are super cheap (a fifth the cost of Best Buy) and include shipping.

http://tinyurl.com/h4ow65j

If you can buy a new car at a fifth the cost of getting just a new tire,
why are you still trying to buy just a tire?

If you demand purchasing from a local retail store, buy from Walmart.
Even if they don't have the pen in the store, you get free shipping to
their store. Stylus pens are $2 from them.