Dustin Cook aka Raid aka Diesel Planned To Infect AV Download Site With His Krile Virus

Anonymous Remailer (austria)

Apr 25, 2019, 11:50:27 PM4/25/19

DuckFart says no one should care about what he did 20 years ago.

How about these recent 27 posts promising to injure or kill someone?

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=%3C9e385e23faceeb51f3245dd3cde71677%40remailer.privacy.at%3E

His attitude hasn't changed just because he says he has stopped
writing/passing viruses/malware.

As you can in this posts from '98, he was a mean, vicious
p.o.s. who was ready to destroy other people's computers by fooling
them into downloading an AV program into which he had introduced one
of his viruses. Read this post, plus the 27 Kill posts at Howard-
Knight and it will be clear to you that he has not changed a bit.

Matter of fact, he has gotten worse.
=======
Dustin Cook aka Diesel aka Raid aka Gremlin aka Casio aka Char Jackson (and others)

+++++++
Raid admits he is Dustin Cook

As for who the fuck I am, I'm Dustin Formally Raid/Slam. Co Founder of HHI.
Or, in other words, Your fucking G0D, son.

http://al.howardknight.net/msgid.cgi?STYPE=msgid&A=0&MSGI=+%3CXnsA1CB95FE2BED9C9X238BHEUFHHI5RJ791%40unknown.org%3E
+++++++
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/alt.comp.virus/fZj-QPaHf0Y/gB4SIB0PI5YJ
or
http://alturl.com/jh4po

From: nospam.i...@View.signature.Below (RAiD)
Subject: Re: ZVI SHIT!!!
Date: 1998/04/05
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus

In article <6g7rem$g2i$2...@eros.clara.net>,
"Richard Saunders" <Saunder...@clara.net> wrote:
>What is all that shit about and do we really need it in this newsgroup!
>No I don't think so!!
>bye!

That...shit as you so fondly put it is yet another example of Zvis
tactics.

For those who care, remember the Zvi claim about piggybacking? Well, When
I get some more time today, I'll infect it with krile....v1.0i (the last
krile. heh), and we'll see if IV notices. I'll also offer the IV
(infected) on a certain webpage...Naturally, before you can dl it, you
will see a warning. I realize, this is probably a low thing to do,
But...this nonsense Zvi spews is actually starting to annoy me.

Email: juno@raid.x (swap to mail)
http://207.23.1.97/~raid/index.html
http://krile.dyn.ml.org/~raid/index.html
******
Anon Coward's "Anthology of a Psychopath"
~~

Host: gbhpq7eihle4btsn.onion

From: nospam.i...@View.signature.Below (RAiD)
Date: 1998/04/05
Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus

In article <6g7rem$g2i$2...@eros.clara.net>,
"Richard Saunders" <Saunder...@clara.net> wrote:
>What is all that shit about and do we really need it in this newsgroup!
>No I don't think so!!
>bye!

That...shit as you so fondly put it is yet another example of Zvis
tactics.

For those who care, remember the Zvi claim about piggybacking? Well, When
I get some more time today, I'll infect it with krile....v1.0i (the last
krile. heh), and we'll see if IV notices. I'll also offer the IV
(infected) on a certain webpage...Naturally, before you can dl it, you
will see a warning. I realize, this is probably a low thing to do,
But...this nonsense Zvi spews is actually starting to annoy me.

Email: juno@raid.x (swap to mail)
http://207.23.1.97/~raid/index.html
http://krile.dyn.ml.org/~raid/index.html
******
Anon Coward's "Anthology of a Psychopath"

Anonymous

Apr 26, 2019, 12:05:41 AM4/26/19