Which is the L2 cache?

Dave

Dec 13, 2013, 11:14:38 AM12/13/13
Trying to get my sister started on the latest Naturally Speaking software
from Nuance, and am trying to see if she has a system that should indeed run
same. One thing I am not sure of is, where is the L2 cache? On my HP
pavilion I have three different ones, the primary, the secodary and the
tertiary. Is one of these the L2 cache? Any help is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

Dave

Jim Beard

Dec 13, 2013, 1:00:06 PM12/13/13
Google is your friend. For one simple answer,

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/266376-28-intel-cache

As you may suspect, L1, L2, and L3 are primary (1), secondary
(2), and tertiary (3).

Cheers!

jim b.

--