Is FSP still alive?

f...@slowhosting.com

Jan 29, 2017, 1:41:09 AM1/29/17
Is anyone still using FSP? or has everyone just quit using it?

It appears that people are still downloading from SourceForge, but no current discussion here for many years.

jd

Mar 17, 2017, 3:33:33 AM3/17/17
On Sunday, January 29, 2017 at 1:41:09 AM UTC-5, f...@slowhosting.com wrote:
> Is anyone still using FSP? or has everyone just quit using it?
>
> It appears that people are still downloading from SourceForge, but no current discussion here for many years.

I'm not even for sure that this group is making it out of Google/Deja.
But sure... a few of us are still using FSP (file service protocol).

Maybe we should sub to a mainstream usenet server?
I'm not sure that we are making it past Google/Deja archives from here.

f...@slowhosting.com

Mar 18, 2017, 8:11:30 PM3/18/17
It is very possible that these messages are trapped forever inside of the Google Groups archive.

Is anyone out there in mainstream Usenet reading this?

--------------------------------

Hello...... Is there anybody (else) out there?

JD

Mar 21, 2017, 6:38:09 AM3/21/17
The discussion is definately making it into mainstream usenet.

pedr...@lycos.com

Oct 7, 2017, 7:54:35 PM10/7/17
On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:11:30 AM UTC+8, f...@slowhosting.com wrote:

> Hello...... Is there anybody (else) out there?

yes, but I only stumbled into this dark alley while looking for a lost dog