FSP is alive and well

JD

Mar 22, 2017, 7:07:43 AM3/22/17
FSP is alive and well!
It even works on 64 bit Windows 10 machines.

I have tested and tried different combinations of FSP servers and clients
with Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10 and have found combinations
that work well on both 32 and 64 bit systems.

FSP freeware is being archived at http://www.720k.net/ with limited testing results.
The front page is currently cluttered with screen captures of the software running
on various operating systems. I am working to get things a bit tidier and organized.

If I have missed something or if you have some FSP software to contribute to the
archive please feel free to reply by email.

If you do have FSP freeware that you would like archived, please send me a link
rather than attaching a binary to the email.

JD
--
j...@720k.net | "File Service Portocol is very much alive!"
www.720k.net | FSP binary archive for most Windows systems.

Steven Weiser

Mar 11, 2021, 4:17:31 PM3/11/21
What is happened with www.720k.net ?
It is not available anymore.

jd

Apr 24, 2021, 7:32:14 PM4/24/21
On Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 4:17:31 PM UTC-5, Steven Weiser wrote:
> What is happened with www.720k.net ?
> It is not available anymore.

The domain renewal lapsed. The site is back online now.