Facebook publishing child pornography

burfordTjustice

Apr 13, 2017, 6:12:12 AM4/13/17
if only the UK had a "bad guy" hunter or two to find and expose/stop
this. Instead the one known "bad guy" hunter, david brooks (Devon)
constantly promotes The Facebook....wonder why?

Facebook publishing child pornography

Facebook is at risk of a criminal prosecution in Britain for refusing to remove potentially illegal terrorist and child pornography content despite being told it was on the site, The Times can reveal.

The social media company failed to take down dozens of images and videos that were “flagged” to its moderators, including one showing an Islamic State beheading, several violent paedophilic cartoons, a video of an apparent sexual assault on a child and propaganda posters glorifying recent terrorist attacks in London and Egypt. Instead of removing the content, moderators said that the posts did not breach the site’s “community standards”.

Facebook’s algorithms even promoted some of the offensive material by suggesting that users join groups and profiles that had published it.

A. Filip

Apr 13, 2017, 6:45:16 AM4/13/17
We need better censorship, don't we?

--
A. Filip
| Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
| on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)
| -- Linus Torvalds, about his failing hard drive on linux.cs.helsinki.fi

Shadow

Apr 13, 2017, 7:41:39 AM4/13/17
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:45:08 +0000 (UTC), "A. Filip" <an...@wp.eu>
wrote:

>burfordTjustice <burford...@tues.uk> wrote:
>> if only the UK had a "bad guy" hunter or two to find and expose/stop
>> this. Instead the one known "bad guy" hunter, david brooks (Devon)
>> constantly promotes The Facebook....wonder why?
>>
>> Facebook publishing child pornography
>>

>> Facebook’s algorithms even promoted some of the offensive material by
>> suggesting that users join groups and profiles that had published it.
>
>We need better censorship, don't we?

Obviously.
I saw some psychos defend the illegal bombing of Syria and the
killing of numerous civilians. I think the NSA should track all those
terrorists/fanatics down and shoot them.
Best censorship there is.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Graham T

Apr 13, 2017, 7:46:08 AM4/13/17
On 13/04/2017 11:45, A. Filip wrote:
> burfordTjustice <burford...@tues.uk> wrote:
>> if only the UK had a "bad guy" hunter or two to find and expose/stop
>> this. Instead the one known "bad guy" hunter, david brooks (Devon)
>> constantly promotes The Facebook....wonder why?
>>
>> Facebook publishing child pornography
>>
>> Facebook is at risk of a criminal prosecution in Britain for refusing
>> to remove potentially illegal terrorist and child pornography content
>> despite being told it was on the site, The Times can reveal.

How does that work? Can the UK prosecute a US site?

>> The social media company failed to take down dozens of images and
>> videos that were “flagged” to its moderators, including one showing an
>> Islamic State beheading, several violent paedophilic cartoons, a video
>> of an apparent sexual assault on a child and propaganda posters
>> glorifying recent terrorist attacks in London and Egypt. Instead of
>> removing the content, moderators said that the posts did not breach
>> the site’s “community standards”.
>>
>> Facebook’s algorithms even promoted some of the offensive material by
>> suggesting that users join groups and profiles that had published it.
>
> We need better censorship, don't we?

---

Shadow

Apr 13, 2017, 7:54:44 AM4/13/17
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 12:46:06 +0100, Graham T
<removethistoco...@talktalk.net> wrote:

>On 13/04/2017 11:45, A. Filip wrote:
>> burfordTjustice <burford...@tues.uk> wrote:
>>> if only the UK had a "bad guy" hunter or two to find and expose/stop
>>> this. Instead the one known "bad guy" hunter, david brooks (Devon)
>>> constantly promotes The Facebook....wonder why?
>>>
>>> Facebook publishing child pornography
>>>
>>> Facebook is at risk of a criminal prosecution in Britain for refusing
>>> to remove potentially illegal terrorist and child pornography content
>>> despite being told it was on the site, The Times can reveal.
>>>

>How does that work? Can the UK prosecute a US site?

Of course they can. The US and the UK have reciprocal law
enforcement agreements.
If you commit a crime in the UK DO NOT try to hide in the US,
and vice versa.

burfordTjustice

Apr 13, 2017, 8:31:15 AM4/13/17
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:53:37 -0300
Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

> Of course they can. The US and the UK have reciprocal law
> enforcement agreements.

Cite specific agreement that would cover this case?

burfordTjustice

Apr 13, 2017, 8:33:22 AM4/13/17
This from a common criminal in Brazil...LOL

Shadow

Apr 13, 2017, 9:02:50 AM4/13/17
Any of the dozens of reports of citizens deported to be tried
abroad. They are in every newspaper.
You'll have to learn how to comprehend them first, though. Get
back to me when you are past the first hurdle.

7

Apr 13, 2017, 9:04:53 AM4/13/17
A. Filip wrote:

> We need better censorship, don't we?

If you got more reputable censors and they had to pay $20 to complain,
the complaints would be more realistic and then they get refunded.
So dumb fscks can't overwhelm the complaints procedure as a way
of exhausting the system to sneak in their crap.
Who knows, if they got $20.10 back, then they make money too
by saving the company valuable resources fighting off internet
trolls like Burpford who sneak around the internet
in support of the trolls trying to overwhelm the system.

burfordTjustice

Apr 13, 2017, 10:04:40 AM4/13/17
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:01:30 -0300
Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:

> On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:31:09 -0400, burfordTjustice
> <burford...@tues.uk> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 08:53:37 -0300
> >Shadow <S...@dow.br> wrote:
> >
> >> Of course they can. The US and the UK have reciprocal law
> >> enforcement agreements.
> >
> >Cite specific agreement that would cover this case?
>
> Any of the dozens of reports of citizens deported to be tried
> abroad. They are in every newspaper.
> You'll have to learn how to comprehend them first, though. Get
> back to me when you are past the first hurdle.
> []'s
So you can't Cite specific agreement that would cover this case?

Another fail for the criminal from Brazil.

Shadow

Apr 13, 2017, 10:43:09 AM4/13/17
What a moron.

https://fas.org/irp/world/uk/us-uk-mla.pdf

[]'s

>Another fail for the criminal from Brazil.

burfordTjustice

Apr 13, 2017, 11:35:17 AM4/13/17
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 11:41:47 -0300