Biden declares state of emergency over fuel cyber-attack

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 9, 2021, 8:26:30 PM5/9/21

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57050690

This is what happens if you're not using Windows XP Well 'ard Shadow
Death Cult Cyber Kill v5.1 running Netscape Navigator on Steam driven
hardware.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Flasherly

May 10, 2021, 5:21:45 AM5/10/21
On Mon, 10 May 2021 01:26:25 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-57050690
>
>This is what happens if you're not using Windows XP Well 'ard Shadow
>Death Cult Cyber Kill v5.1 running Netscape Navigator on Steam driven
>hardware.

Probably calling in 3rd-party, initial inhouse telemetry measures from
private matrices, (a spreadsheet of linked modular controls to remote
transponder signal motor controls (with TeamViewer and Microsoft
Remote Desktop)) -- linked provisionally, as contractually needed, to
their remote technicians;- Further tight-lipped contractual
obligations over a course of bidding at exorbitant private demands, as
to be expected.. Not edgily trained to Moscow University of Computer
Sciences, Specification & Standards, although, so might it happen, to
be in the know of one with his field in natural weather occupancies --
assigned to a newly opened position for data protectionalism within an
politico-industrialization complex;- Engineers are not undermined to
be another -- although differently of matters and wotnot they're
engineers of, but that they're disciplinarians, before an head
committee that's eyeballing over for applicancy --
scientifically-minded, deemed hardcore, and capable of adapting into
total badasses doing exactly just wot it is they do -- "getting things
done". Engineers to the bone for their credo tattooed on forearm.

Although, I might suspect they're not the average sort who pick up a
sophomore course study book, skipping all else preceding, jumping in
feet first for the first time up on building a CPU template as a
logical schematic, upon reading it for as much in exemplary as
entertaining fashion. Which clearly is impossible to say to suspect
that Moscow has not a certain lack for its own notions of wot further
fun might be to dilly-dallies that set a chessboard before the pulpit,
advanced in full bloom, for something particularly astute to do.

It doesn't take an emergency to ignore them, and hope they'll go play
away elsewhere, or know wot that it is it got to bid on in the 1st
place.

Error 1020: Ray ID: 62d1cge14br44113 • 2021-05-10 08:31:34 UTC
Access denied:
Wot, hopefully, just has happened to you?
This website is using a . . . . <Wanna know more, then why don't you
reach down and click this.>