Bear Bottoms Like Kicked In Krotch

Nicole

Nov 25, 2008, 5:13:54 AM11/25/08
I got 2 H8 him b-c he's a frawd and all so i used that box in google and
found that Bear Bottoms is h8ted unversally and on Earth 2!

http://tr.im/1h6g
--
http://tr.im/1fnn

Steve Terry

Nov 25, 2008, 5:26:40 AM11/25/08
"Nicole" <nicole...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>I got 2 H8 him b-c he's a frawd and all so i used that box in google and
> found that Bear Bottoms is h8ted unversally and on Earth 2!

What is hated even more on Usenet is Text speak

Steve Terry

John Corliss

Nov 25, 2008, 5:48:37 AM11/25/08

Steve, you should avoid replying to trolls. Currently, this group is
being flooded with posts from several troll sock puppets ("Amanda Lynn",
"Nicole", "grrl germs" -all are most likely one person) who is posting
through Individual.net:

http://individual.net/contact.php

Individual.net is an anonymous newsfeed. All the person doing the
trolling is going to accomplish is that people are going to start
completely filtering out all posts from such services. Here's a list of
other such services:

googlegroups.com (although there are a lot of legitimate users, a
tremendous amount of spam is sent through this service)
aioe.org
x-privat.org
individual.net

and I'm sure there are others. The list will grow.

--
John Corliss BS206. I use nFilter to filter all Google Groups posts
because of Googlespam. Because x-private.org and aioe.org are being

Amanda Lynn

Nov 25, 2008, 5:59:37 AM11/25/08

OMG UR a Usenet KING and here we dint no tht? Sooooo sorry teyyrcloth.
:O:.

When you make yourself easily accessible on the Internet, like U also
make yourself easily accessible to creeps. Most creeps don't mean to be
creeps. They just want to build a strong, meaningful relationship, via
posts, in hopes that their one desire will move to their foreign land to
be there bride without ever meeting them in real life. Totally not
creepy.

St00pid. creep.
--
http://tr.im/1f95

Rant By Dopy

Nov 25, 2008, 6:04:18 AM11/25/08
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 02:48:37 -0800, John Corliss wrote:

>> What is hated even more on Usenet is Text speak
>>
>> Steve Terry
>

> Steve, you should avoid replying to homosexuals. Currently, this group is
> being flooded with posts from several ("hummingbird"),
> "Me.Here", "John Corliss" -all are most likely one person) who is posting
> through ccountry.net:
>

> ccountry.net is an anonymous newsfeed. All the person doing the
> homoing is going to accomplish is that people are going to start

> completely filtering out all posts from such services. Here's a list of
> other such services:
>
> googlegroups.com (although there are a lot of legitimate users, a
> tremendous amount of spam is sent through this service)
> aioe.org
> x-privat.org

> ccountry.net
>
> and I'm sure there are others. The list will grow. Homos are like that.

Good job, John.

You did forget these from you though.

"Look, you jerk, why don't you grow up and leave this group
alone? What have you got against that?

I can tell you this though, if you behave like this IRL,
it's only a matter of time before I stomp your ass into a
wet paste. Think about it, loser."

And the "new and improved" John Corliss on ACF on 11.03.08 wrote:
"MF, you had better back off. I will come after you and this
is no shit. You don't want to fuck with me. You have been warned."

Followed by:

"With all seriousness, I just want you to know that anybody who does
something like that to me would be in line for retribution with extreme
prejudice and without the slightest hesitation. I don't stop until I get
what I want when I'm motivated to be on the trail of anybody who stalks
me.
You see- I have, in reserve, my own tactics for getting back at people,
and many connections with people who will do things for me (and I for
them.)"

HTH.

John Corliss

Nov 25, 2008, 8:08:31 AM11/25/08

All either taken totally out of context or deliberately altered.

Next.

Rant By Dopy

Nov 25, 2008, 8:19:52 AM11/25/08
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 05:08:31 -0800, John Corliss wrote:

>> Good job, John.
>>
>> You did forget these from you though.
>>
>> "Look, you jerk, why don't you grow up and leave this group
>> alone? What have you got against that?
>>
>> I can tell you this though, if you behave like this IRL,
>> it's only a matter of time before I stomp your ass into a
>> wet paste. Think about it, loser."
>>
>> And the "new and improved" John Corliss on ACF on 11.03.08 wrote:
>> "MF, you had better back off. I will come after you and this
>> is no shit. You don't want to fuck with me. You have been warned."
>>
>> Followed by:
>>
>> "With all seriousness, I just want you to know that anybody who does
>> something like that to me would be in line for retribution with extreme
>> prejudice and without the slightest hesitation. I don't stop until I get
>> what I want when I'm motivated to be on the trail of anybody who stalks
>> me.
>> You see- I have, in reserve, my own tactics for getting back at people,
>> and many connections with people who will do things for me (and I for
>> them.)"
>>
>> HTH.
>
> All either taken totally out of context or deliberately altered.
>
> Next.

I can be corrected. Which ones are inaccurate?

<NOTE> I have saved Usenet copies of your posts on the hour that they
happened and Google Groups to back up their authenticity. :)))))

Just sayin'..............
--
They say your heroes reflect the quantity and fullness of your
life. I have three, hummingbird, Bear Botttoms and Me.Here,

grrrl germs

Nov 25, 2008, 4:35:30 PM11/25/08

hug u Amy!!! UR right about creepos. they DONT mean to be creepos. we
can see theyr creepos they dont know theyr creepos. makes them extra
creepy. and smelly.

shhhh!!!!!..............dont look now i think this place is full of them.
NOONE posts their facebook!!! OMG. gotta go back to the weekend for a pic.
OMG. what a creepo. http://preview.tinyurl.com/3wh3hh bet he stinks
cigars. oo oo oo! nicortene stinker.

{{{hugggs}}} kiss kiss

--

http://www.myspace.com/grrrlgerms

Roger Hunt

Nov 25, 2008, 5:12:08 PM11/25/08
In article <gghr42$8s3$1...@news.mixmin.net>, grrrl germs
<grrrl...@your.face> writes

(snip incomprehensible babble)

Good grief my niece talks like that too. Is there any hope for the Human
race?
--
Roger Hunt

hummingbird

Nov 25, 2008, 5:58:53 PM11/25/08

On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:12:08 +0000 'Roger Hunt'
wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:

Not if they are the future.

--
"All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed,

Nicole

Nov 25, 2008, 7:00:45 PM11/25/08
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:35:30 -0000, grrrl germs wrote:

> shhhh!!!!!..............dont look now i think this place is full of them.
> NOONE posts their facebook!!! OMG. gotta go back to the weekend for a pic.
> OMG. what a creepo. http://preview.tinyurl.com/3wh3hh bet he stinks
> cigars. oo oo oo! nicortene stinker.

Ewwww I smoke but not hyooge bacco bananas~~~~
--
http://tr.im/1fnn

Roger Hunt

Nov 25, 2008, 7:17:29 PM11/25/08
In article <gghvv...@localhost.127.0.0.1>, hummingbird
<hummi...@127.0.0.1> writes

>On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:12:08 +0000 'Roger Hunt'
>wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:
>>In article <gghr42$8s3$1...@news.mixmin.net>, grrrl germs
>><grrrl...@your.face> writes
>>
>>(snip incomprehensible babble)
>>>
>>Good grief my niece talks like that too. Is there any hope for the Human
>>race?
>
>Not if they are the future.

Children of the Future by the Steve Miller Band is an ever favourite,
and these youngsters wud, sorry would, do w3ll, oops well, to listen to
it.
Thatz wOt we n33d more oV, itz k3wl, & itz a pitA itz n0t on Ut00b.
(Hey! I cud g3t 2 l1ke ths Txtspk! Damn damn. Control yourself man.
Don't get sucked in ...)
--
Roger Hunt

hummingbird

Nov 25, 2008, 7:59:17 PM11/25/08

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:17:29 +0000 'Roger Hunt'
wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:

>In article <gghvv...@localhost.127.0.0.1>, hummingbird
><hummi...@127.0.0.1> writes
>>On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:12:08 +0000 'Roger Hunt'
>>wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:
>>>In article <gghr42$8s3$1...@news.mixmin.net>, grrrl germs
>>><grrrl...@your.face> writes
>>>
>>>(snip incomprehensible babble)
>>>>
>>>Good grief my niece talks like that too. Is there any hope for the Human
>>>race?
>>
>>Not if they are the future.
>>
>Children of the Future by the Steve Miller Band is an ever favourite,
>and these youngsters wud, sorry would, do w3ll, oops well, to listen to
>it.
>Thatz wOt we n33d more oV, itz k3wl, & itz a pitA itz n0t on Ut00b.
>(Hey! I cud g3t 2 l1ke ths Txtspk! Damn damn. Control yourself man.
>Don't get sucked in ...)

LosingYourMarblesWare or is it GetAGripWare?

Roger Hunt

Nov 25, 2008, 8:05:41 PM11/25/08
In article <ggi71...@localhost.127.0.0.1>, hummingbird

<hummi...@127.0.0.1> writes
>On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:17:29 +0000 'Roger Hunt'
>wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:
>>In article <gghvv...@localhost.127.0.0.1>, hummingbird
>><hummi...@127.0.0.1> writes

>>>Not if they are the future.
>>>
>>Children of the Future by the Steve Miller Band is an ever favourite,
>>and these youngsters wud, sorry would, do w3ll, oops well, to listen to
>>it.
>>Thatz wOt we n33d more oV, itz k3wl, & itz a pitA itz n0t on Ut00b.
>>(Hey! I cud g3t 2 l1ke ths Txtspk! Damn damn. Control yourself man.
>>Don't get sucked in ...)
>
>LosingYourMarblesWare or is it GetAGripWare?

Phew! That was close. I think I'm OK now.

Mind you, "OK" is itself a Txtspk of its day and so should be shunned as
an abomination.
--
Roger Hunt

hummingbird

Nov 25, 2008, 8:28:13 PM11/25/08

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 01:05:41 +0000 'Roger Hunt'
wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:

>In article <ggi71...@localhost.127.0.0.1>, hummingbird
><hummi...@127.0.0.1> writes
>>On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:17:29 +0000 'Roger Hunt'
>>wrote this on alt.comp.freeware:
>>>In article <gghvv...@localhost.127.0.0.1>, hummingbird
>>><hummi...@127.0.0.1> writes

>>>Children of the Future by the Steve Miller Band is an ever favourite,
>>>and these youngsters wud, sorry would, do w3ll, oops well, to listen to
>>>it.
>>>Thatz wOt we n33d more oV, itz k3wl, & itz a pitA itz n0t on Ut00b.
>>>(Hey! I cud g3t 2 l1ke ths Txtspk! Damn damn. Control yourself man.
>>>Don't get sucked in ...)
>>
>>LosingYourMarblesWare or is it GetAGripWare?
>>
>Phew! That was close. I think I'm OK now.

:-)

robb

Nov 26, 2008, 12:04:59 AM11/26/08
I am no sockpuppet or mascarading Bear, I am the real me. Some time
ago I requested some flaming so that this suite would shed its
fascistic members and get down to smutty proles.
I want to thank all the smut mongers: I commend you!
Please flame more and More!

John Corliss

Nov 26, 2008, 8:20:33 AM11/26/08
-INDIVIDUALNET- Rant By Dopy wrote:

And we're supposed to believe something quoted from your (undeniabely
altered versions) archive? Get a grip.

> Just sayin'..............

You know perfectly well which ones are misquoted. I will not waste my
time trying to clarify which they are and how, because you'll only quote
messages which you spoofed me to post.

You truly are a waste of human skin. As well as yet another anonymous
coward and fool.

Rant By Dopy

Nov 26, 2008, 12:13:35 PM11/26/08
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:20:33 -0800, John Corliss wrote:

>> I can be corrected. Which ones are inaccurate?
>>
>> <NOTE> I have saved Usenet copies of your posts on the hour that they
>> happened and Google Groups to back up their authenticity. :)))))
>
> And we're supposed to believe something quoted from your (undeniabely
> altered versions) archive? Get a grip.

Got a problem with Google Groups and my copy and paste? Okeydoke.

Then adios non amigos.
--
Social ecology encompasses the fabric of societal structures,
including peace and human rights, dignity and democracy, employment

John Corliss

Nov 27, 2008, 9:32:32 AM11/27/08
Rant By Dopy wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 05:20:33 -0800, John Corliss wrote:
>
>>> I can be corrected. Which ones are inaccurate?
>>>
>>> <NOTE> I have saved Usenet copies of your posts on the hour that they
>>> happened and Google Groups to back up their authenticity. :)))))
>> And we're supposed to believe something quoted from your (undeniabely
>> altered versions) archive? Get a grip.
>
> Got a problem with Google Groups and my copy and paste? Okeydoke.
>
> Then adios non amigos.

Yeah, cut and run MF.

John Corliss

Nov 27, 2008, 10:14:33 AM11/27/08

Okay, here it is then. I never said the following:

"Look, you jerk, why don't you grow up and leave this group
alone? What have you got against that?

I can tell you this though, if you behave like this IRL,
it's only a matter of time before I stomp your ass into a
wet paste. Think about it, loser."

Instead, what I said (in MID
<BuudnfnIRPlhuobU...@posted.ccountrynet> was:

"Look, you jerk, why don't you grow up and leave this group alone? We're
trying to talk about freeware. What have you got against that?

I can tell you this though, if you behave like this IRL, it's only a

matter of time before somebody stomps your ass into a wet paste. Think
about it, loser."

But then, of course you know this and deliberately misquoted me. In
fact, you will most likely misquote me again if you reply to this post.

As for the other thing you quoted:

""With all seriousness, I just want you to know that anybody who does
something like that to me would be in line for retribution with extreme
prejudice and without the slightest hesitation. I don't stop until I get
what I want when I'm motivated to be on the trail of anybody who stalks
me.
You see- I have, in reserve, my own tactics for getting back at people,
and many connections with people who will do things for me (and I for
them.)"

that was deliberately taken out of context. Since you fail to mention
what my description of actions I'd take was in response to, you can GFY.

Now how about you post the MIDS to the messages you quoted from so that
I can shred your assertions to death.

Amanda Lynn

Nov 28, 2008, 7:05:46 AM11/28/08

Like i saw this be4 but applied restraint, letting you Matures have your
Old Space. I didn't pheel the phunny then and i don't now. we're either
of you ever mid-young/pre-adult or did U go from 0 to carbunkled gnurls,
pissy asstitudes and 60 years decrepit all in 1 gigantic leap year?
--
Paris Hilton! God, she’s so LAME. I want anytime I spent
seeing her on TV of my life back. I hope she chokes on a penis

Mal.

Nov 30, 2008, 12:15:54 AM11/30/08

"Pissy" attitudes or not, one of the prerequisites of good
communication is for those taking part to understand each other.
Another prerequisite is that all participants have sufficient common
sense to modify communications to suit particular circumstances.

Such actions, not surprisingly are most likely to achieve good
communication and reduce the likelyhood of misunderstandings and bad
feelings.

Hope that "mature" language is not too difficult for you to
interpret.

Mal.

Amanda Lynn

Nov 30, 2008, 12:58:41 PM11/30/08

understand this.

phuck off.

hope that mature language isnt2 diff 4 U.

robb

Nov 30, 2008, 2:10:06 PM11/30/08
Bicker!
Bicker!