Re: "How to fix the Firefox 89 user interface"

Theo Doolittle

May 9, 2021, 10:49:58 AM5/9/21
On 09/05/2021 14:17, Yrrah wrote:
> "A new interface design, called Proton, will launch in Firefox 89,
> scheduled for a release on June 1, 2021. Mozilla wants to modernize
> the user interface of the Firefox web browser with Proton.(...)
> Firefox UI Fix includes CSS fixes that modify the Firefox 89+ user
> interface to make the interface more compact. It reduces padding and
> other design elements to improve the usability for users who prefer
> light interfaces over large ones.(...)
> Installation is not as straightforward as installing a Firefox add-on,
> but it is not complicated either.(...)
> Note that you may need to check the GitHub repository occasionally for
> updates. If the files have been updated, download them and replace the
> older files in the chrome directory.
> If you do know CSS, you may modify the information to customize the
> interface further.
> Article:
> <https://www.ghacks.net/2021/05/09/how-to-fix-the-firefox-89-user-interface/>

Oh, I cannot wait.... to see the indignant tirade from Corliss. Bolt
your doors, lower the portcullis, raise the bridge and fill the moat. We
are being attacked by FF.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 9, 2021, 12:24:44 PM5/9/21
On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:51:47 +0200, Yrrah <Yrra...@acf.invalid> wrote:

>Theo Doolittle <Theo.Do...@home.nowhere>:
>
>> Oh, I cannot wait.... to see the indignant tirade from Corliss. Bolt
>> your doors, lower the portcullis, raise the bridge and fill the moat. We
>> are being attacked by FF.
>
>Go outside and play with the other kids and never touch daddy's
>computer again.
>
>Yrrah

The Bear was more entertaining during the browser wars and even that was
stupefying. This relentless hopping up and down because someone moves a
button has got the world's cats unsubscribing in droves. Please try and
be more entertaining this is adversely hitting Shit the cat's bottom
line. Shit, is there some way we can lock this troll under the bridge
permanently or will it infringe his right to whinge?

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

Shit the Cat

May 9, 2021, 12:31:11 PM5/9/21
On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:24:39 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Sun, 09 May 2021 17:51:47 +0200, Yrrah <Yrra...@acf.invalid> wrote:
>
>>Theo Doolittle <Theo.Do...@home.nowhere>:
>>
>>> Oh, I cannot wait.... to see the indignant tirade from Corliss. Bolt
>>> your doors, lower the portcullis, raise the bridge and fill the moat. We
>>> are being attacked by FF.
>>
>>Go outside and play with the other kids and never touch daddy's
>>computer again.
>>
>>Yrrah
>
>The Bear was more entertaining during the browser wars and even that was
>stupefying. This relentless hopping up and down because someone moves a
>button has got the world's cats unsubscribing in droves. Please try and
>be more entertaining this is adversely hitting Shit the cat's bottom
>line. Shit, is there some way we can lock this troll under the bridge
>permanently or will it infringe his right to whinge?

It's not like the good old days Pooh when you could lock him in a cellar
indefinitely and give him to Pooh Manchu to play with. It's all Health
and Safety gone mad now. You can't get accidental death insurance for
anything involving chains and rising tides and the forms, Jeese, don't
get me started on those.

--
Shit the cat
Webmeister in waiting

s|b

May 9, 2021, 1:33:08 PM5/9/21
On Sun, 9 May 2021 16:49:53 +0200, Theo Doolittle wrote:

> Oh, I cannot wait.... to see the indignant tirade from Corliss. Bolt
> your doors, lower the portcullis, raise the bridge and fill the moat. We
> are being attacked by FF.

Fx (-:

--
s|b