EZNEC Pro Antenna Modelling Software will be free from 2022

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Jul 23, 2021, 2:56:18 AM7/23/21

"EZNEC is a popular antenna modelling program created by W7EL which is
based on the "Numerical Electromagnetics Code" or NEC. With a NEC based
antenna modelling program it is possible to design antennas by modelling
their geometry and connections, and then simulating parameters like
radiation pattern gain and VSWR. You can also determine the effects of
height, roof angles, nearby objects and more.

Originally the pricing was $99 for EZNEC, $149 for EZNEC+, $525 for
EZNEC Pro/2 and $675 for EZNEC Pro/4. W7EL is retiring and from Jan 1
2022 EZNEC Pro/2 and EZNEC+ will be made free, and EZNEC Pro/4 will be
discontinued. The source code will not be released, and no support will
be provided."

Not for Dusty or Nicodemus' New Library of Alexandria.

Serious stuff, and soon to be FREE! Fricken amazing.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Oct 23, 2021, 7:42:45 AM10/23/21
On Fri, 23 Jul 2021 07:56:12 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

Not a single reply. This is the bestest belated Christmas present for
cats *EVER*. None of yer mummification bollocks.

It's like casting pearls before swine. I dunno. Pass the catnip Shit.
I'm getting flustered. I dunno why I bother. Really , I don't.

Shit the Cat

Oct 23, 2021, 8:02:33 AM10/23/21
On Sat, 23 Oct 2021 12:42:40 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Jul 2021 07:56:12 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
><super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
>
>Not a single reply. This is the bestest belated Christmas present for
>cats *EVER*. None of yer mummification bollocks.
>
>It's like casting pearls before swine. I dunno. Pass the catnip Shit.
>I'm getting flustered. I dunno why I bother. Really , I don't.

Er, Pooh, Great Leader, a linky might help.

https://www.eznec.com/

>>"EZNEC is a popular antenna modelling program created by W7EL which is
>>based on the "Numerical Electromagnetics Code" or NEC. With a NEC based
>>antenna modelling program it is possible to design antennas by modelling
>>their geometry and connections, and then simulating parameters like
>>radiation pattern gain and VSWR. You can also determine the effects of
>>height, roof angles, nearby objects and more.
>>
>>Originally the pricing was $99 for EZNEC, $149 for EZNEC+, $525 for
>>EZNEC Pro/2 and $675 for EZNEC Pro/4. W7EL is retiring and from Jan 1
>>2022 EZNEC Pro/2 and EZNEC+ will be made free, and EZNEC Pro/4 will be
>>discontinued. The source code will not be released, and no support will
>>be provided."
>>
>>Not for Dusty or Nicodemus' New Library of Alexandria.
>>
>>Serious stuff, and soon to be FREE! Fricken amazing.
>>
>>Live everyday like you're a cat.
>>
>>Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
>
>Live everyday like you're a cat.
>
>Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.