The Real Identity Of "Ari Silverstein"

Mxyzptlk

Dec 16, 2010, 6:19:21 PM12/16/10
"Ari Silverstein" has been accurately identified as

Duane J. Ritter
2391 New Salem Trace
Marietta, Georgia
770-426-0203
SVP employed by Cox Communications - HEAD OF SECURITY

Prior to Cox, Ritter served as vice president of international
corporate security for the Western Union Company and vice president of
global corporate security for *First Data Corporation*.

First Data ia an Atlanta based corporation.

Here is their software.

http://www.freshpatents.com/-dt20090521ptan20090132315.php

His son is the same name works in Texas as an athletic trainer.

Ari/Duane often claims he trained athletes. This is where he gest his
information. Lying scum.

<http://www.healthgrades.com/health-professionals-directory/duane-ritter-atc-325d6b24>

Ari/Duane touts from Atlanta. He is not Jewish but Christian and is
listed in the church roster

http://www.burnthickory.org/pwsite/page.php?linkID=10491&churchID=

Ari/Duane's parner is

Philip T Mellinger
Residential Listing
9685 Gwynn Park Dr
Ellicott City, MD 21042
(410) 750-2360

Formerly from Atlanta.

More coming...

Feranija

Dec 16, 2010, 6:39:12 PM12/16/10

Tell him to point to the piece of code suspected to ensure a
backdoor in OpenBSD or open source kernels or crypto programs. So
far he proves himself impotent to do it.

Bear Bottoms

Dec 16, 2010, 6:55:13 PM12/16/10
Mxyzptlk <ThsiEmailjesus...@gmail.comForwardsToAnother> wrote
in news:iee6pp$hfc$1...@news.mixmin.net:

> "Ari Silverstein" has been accurately identified as
>
> Duane J. Ritter
> 2391 New Salem Trace
> Marietta, Georgia
> 770-426-0203
> SVP employed by Cox Communications - HEAD OF SECURITY

I use Cox. Has the cheater has been spying on me. Can he read my email?
What are my rights?

--
Bear Bottoms
Owner of freeware website: http://bearware.info

Bshit_kicker

Dec 16, 2010, 7:11:06 PM12/16/10
Don't offend the intellects of all here.
Silvio Berlesconi also says 17-yrs old beau is really-good looking.
Go and tell it to the marines.

Feranija

Dec 16, 2010, 8:00:08 PM12/16/10
On 12/16/2010 03:19 PM, Mxyzptlk wrote:
> "Ari Silverstein" has been accurately identified as
>
> Duane J. Ritter
> 2391 New Salem Trace
> Marietta, Georgia
> 770-426-0203
> SVP employed by Cox Communications - HEAD OF SECURITY
>
> Prior to Cox, Ritter served as vice president of international
> corporate security for the Western Union Company and vice president of
> global corporate security for *First Data Corporation*.
>
> First Data ia an Atlanta based corporation.
>
> Here is their software.
>
> http://www.freshpatents.com/-dt20090521ptan20090132315.php
>
> His son is the same name works in Texas as an athletic trainer.
>
> Ari/Duane often claims he trained athletes. This is where he gest his
> information. Lying scum.

And tell your imposter of the real Ari Silverstein in newsgroups, he
has to show a bit greater knowledge in order to support claims. So
far your imposter colleague shows none.

Constable Leonovich

Dec 16, 2010, 8:05:15 PM12/16/10
On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:39:12 -0800, Feranija wrote:

> Tell him that I want to suck his cock no charge. I will open my
> backdoor for anal paenetration if that is better. So far he proves
> himself impotent to do that.

I am alerted to you! I am on watch to your homosexuality! I remain
vigilant to your deviant interests. I am on FULL alert to you!
--
http://www.tronguy.net (Yeppers, that's me!!)
http://current.com/items/88931310_tron_guy

Mxyzptlk

Dec 17, 2010, 11:36:27 AM12/17/10

Ari = Duane Ritter

<http://www.coxenterprises.com/about-cox/corporate-leadership/duane-ritter-.aspx>

Looks like a fag to me.

---
Mark IV
American Pilot

Ari Silverstein

Dec 17, 2010, 12:03:48 PM12/17/10

Looks like "Mxyzptlk" forgot to kill his signature.

*LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*
--
http://fffff.at/tag/fuckgoogle/

Phil

Dec 17, 2010, 12:15:43 PM12/17/10
On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:36:27 -0500, Mxyzptlk wrote:

Mark,

Suggestion. When one has a shovel, a hole and is finding it difficult
to see out of it quit digging. Next thing you know it's a grave.

Phil

Andrej

Jan 3, 2011, 3:31:00 AM1/3/11

Hello Mxyzptlk,