Ping: Pooh

1 view

John C.

Sep 26, 2021, 6:49:04 PMSep 26
https://i.imgur.com/2D2JQN4.mp4
--
John C. BS206. No ad, CD, commercial, cripple, demo, nag, pirated,
share, spy, time-limited, trial or web wares for me please. I filter out
posts made from Google Groups and cross-posted (sent to more than one
newsgroup at a time) messages. I recommend you do likewise.

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

Sep 26, 2021, 8:34:05 PMSep 26
On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 15:49:00 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>https://i.imgur.com/2D2JQN4.mp4

I recognise that cat. It's one of Dusty's new crew. An elite force of
suicide prone, fiercely loyal, attack pussies.

So few make it through training.

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

The Insidious Dr. Pooh Manchu

Sep 26, 2021, 8:43:05 PMSep 26
On Mon, 27 Sep 2021 01:34:01 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
<super...@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Sep 2021 15:49:00 -0700, "John C." <r9j...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>https://i.imgur.com/2D2JQN4.mp4
>
>I recognise that cat. It's one of Dusty's new crew. An elite force of
>suicide prone, fiercely loyal, attack pussies.
>
>So few make it through training.

Such a waste. Prissy pussiness should join us in the land of opportunity
that is Boris' post Brexshit utopia.

--
The Insidious Dr. Pooh Manchu

"Don't touch anything in the room. It may be dangerous."