Nuclear reactions at Chernobyl are spiking in an inaccessible chamber

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 12, 2021, 6:28:14 AM5/12/21

https://www.newscientist.com/article/2277195-nuclear-reactions-at-chernobyl-are-spiking-in-an-inaccessible-chamber/

Live everyday like you're a cat.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.

--
p-0.0-h the cat

liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, Pooh Dendum, scouringerer,
jumped up chav, punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious
maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, professional bully and stalker,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

I mark any messages from trolls »Q« and 'Arlene' Holder as stinky

TheSidhe

May 12, 2021, 8:02:12 AM5/12/21
> Live everyday like you're a prat.
>
> Sent from my iFurryUnderbully.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/05/12/new-oregon-law-seeks-to-ban-meat.aspx?ui=6919cd4cc7a0e2bb82b15cb7f33938eb072903234ae44b3bb391e0619311a1d3&sd=20161105&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1ReadMore&cid=20210512_HL2&mid=DM882771&rid=1155834146

As you may have heard, Bill Gates has been buying up farmland across 18
U.S. states through various subsidiary companies.1 In all, he now owns
about 242,000 acres of farmland.2 He’s also a longtime promoter of GMOs
and recently started calling for a complete transition from meat to
lab-grown meat and other fake and unnatural food sources, such as a
protein-rich microbe found in a Yellowstone geyser.3

Seeing how Gates always promotes solutions and industries that he has
financial investments in, it’s not surprising that Gates insists
synthetic beef is a necessary strategy to address climate change,4
having co-funded the startup of the imitation meat company Impossible
Foods. Other investors included Google and Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos.

Do you think Gates like a juicy steak?

p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

May 12, 2021, 9:14:50 AM5/12/21
On Wed, 12 May 2021 08:02:06 -0400, TheSidhe <n...@none.net> wrote:

>As you may have heard, Bill Gates has been buying up farmland across 18
>U.S. states through various subsidiary companies.1 In all, he now owns
>about 242,000 acres of farmland.2 He’s also a longtime promoter of GMOs
>and recently started calling for a complete transition from meat to
>lab-grown meat and other fake and unnatural food sources, such as a
>protein-rich microbe found in a Yellowstone geyser.3
>
>Seeing how Gates always promotes solutions and industries that he has
>financial investments in, it’s not surprising that Gates insists
>synthetic beef is a necessary strategy to address climate change,4
>having co-funded the startup of the imitation meat company Impossible
>Foods. Other investors included Google and Amazon.com founder Jeff Bezos.
>
>Do you think Gates like a juicy steak?

1) American grass fed beef is a lie. You don't need land you need a
parking lot. You also need to clean up the pollution from cows and
chicken arses so a bit of cold turkey will do you good.
2) It sounds like Gates bought *arable* land. Phone Shit NOW for an
explanation.
3) Why should I care. I have no intention of buying your chicken or
beef. Whatever deal Boris does.
4) I don't eat Soya nuttin', Quorn, veg burgers, rendered shite, or good
old plain shite. I could and do do vegetarian but generally I don't get
vegetarian food made to look like meat. It's just plain weird. Call me
strange but I like to take my vegetarian straight and my meat straight
off the hoof.

Where was I, oh yes, what part of I don't give a shit about your knee
jerk, poorly researched, and heavily biased fake news spew would you
like me to elaborate further upon?